Chapter 9: Katsuki, No!

Our schedule was pretty easy to remember. The regular required classes, such as English and Math, were in the morning. I had to take off my bandages for those and so I wasn't very fond of them.

Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. I switched up who I sat with frequently but I was almost always with either Kirishima, Kaminari, Katsuki, Tsu, or Todoroki. Whenever I sat with Todoroki, it would be a quiet lunch with the occasional question about class or how we are doing. With Katsuki, it's an angry lunch. Kirishima and Kaminari ask questions about my Quirk a lot and Tsu tries to introduce me to the rest of the girls. I always back out though because I get nervous. It's weird, I know, but I tend to be a bit messy when I eat and I'm so behind on popular topics plus I'm supposed to be a boy... It just wouldn't end well. We always end up sitting by ourselves and I always apologize a lot.

Then, in the afternoon, we finally have Hero Basic Training. It's taught by All Might and his entrances always scared the living shit out of me.

"I am..." The door slammed open and I yelped, falling out of my chair. "...coming through the door like a normal person!"

Everyone gasped.

"Let me guess, it's All Might." I groaned, standing up and leaning against the desk.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" Kirishima said.

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" Tsu asked.

"It's style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps." Ojiro said.

"Everyone is completely smitten with him." I thought, sitting down. "It's disgusting. He's a hero, not a candy bar."

"I teach Hero Basic Training." All Might boomed. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of the subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today: Combat Training!"

Katsuki was excited. Midoriya...not so much.

I slammed my head on the desk. "Nooooo, I just put these back on!"

"And to go with that are these!" I heard the familiar hissing of the wall compartments sliding out and smiled, turning to look at them. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

The whole class was excited. My self included!

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

🤦‍♀️👏🙎‍♀️👍😂💕👺😳🖕😶🙃

Everyone's costumes were amazing. Some were more revealing than others and I am not ashamed to admit I was one of those.

The bottoms looked pretty simple. I wore black skin tight leggings made of a flame proof, stretchy, light, but strong material. I had to put padding in some places to keep up the masculine facade. I wore knee-high black leather boots and a black leather four pocket utility belt. There was a cartridge of bullets, ear plugs, some string, some wire, extra bandages, and a mint spread out among the pockets. The top was a little different. From the front, it looked like a regular, slightly tighter than normal black tank top but the back is completely open. The tank is normal at the bottom but you would never know because it's tucked into the pants. It was held together at the top by a thin metal chain. It was made of the same material as the pants but the pants were slightly shinier for some reason. My "mask" was really just a one way transparent blindfold. I can see them but they can't see me, kind of deal. The only bandages you could see were the ones on my torso and neck.