Chapter 10: Everyone Else And Me (I learn everyone's names)

Everyone was stunned. My brother didn't move. I was shaking violently from relief.

"What the heck?" Kaminari whispered. "The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..."

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Bird head said, solemnly.

"This is Training, though." Tsu said. "Kero."

All Might went out with the med droids to get Midoriya and Katsuki still had barely moved. He was shakily looking at his hand, his normal mad expression replaced by one of shock and fear. He appeared to be having a panic attack on screen as he started breathing heavily, until All Might put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him from his thoughts.

A few minutes later, they both walked into the monitor room. Shira took control and shoved Katsuki down, pinning him against a wall, her fist aimed above his face. "You scared the living shit out of me!" She screamed. "You were snapping! You were not going to hold back!" Tears welled in her eyes as she pulled the blindfold off. "You can't just do that! I'm already going crazy so you can't-" Her voice broke.

I took control, hardened my fist, and punched the wall beside his head. I was breathing hard. "I understand that you hate him, but that does not mean you get to almost kill him." I hissed. "You need to grow up and get over yourself." I backed away rubbing my temples. "Now, Shira is crying. You really scared her Katsuki. Talk to us when you're ready to apologize."

🙃👟🤕😢🤒🥴👍🥾👞👺™️

On the screen was a score board. It said "Person-To-Person Combat Training. Battle 1 Review. Team A vs Team D. Win. Lose."

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said.

Iida gasped.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsu asked, confused.

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might yelled.

"Yes, Mr. All Might." Ponytail said, raising her hand. "That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka...she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." Iida smiled. "The Hero Team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

Everyone stared at her.

"Well, damn." I said quietly.

Iida was practically crying of happiness.

"W-well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" All Might said, obviously a little surprised that the girl had said so much.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning." She said. "We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes."

We gaped at her.

"She was definitely recommended." Shira said croakily.

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match." All Might said, standing between the two boxes again. "Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."