Chapter 11: Incomplete chapter

"Thanks for the help!" I said, waving at Ashido's retreating energy waves before shutting my apartment door. "Now to deal with him..."

I marched over to Katsuki's door and knocked before opening it. His silhouette was sitting on the edge of his bed looking down. "We need to talk."

He sighed and vaguely gestured for me to come in. I crouched in front of him and looked up at his face giving the impression I was looking into his eyes. "What was that today? I haven't seen that anger in years so what caused it?"

"It was nothing." Katsuki growled, looking away. "Just got a little too into it."

I snorted and plopped back on my ass. "That was one of the sorriest excuses you have ever made. Now, tell me what got you so riled up you sent a decently nice kid to the nurses office."

"I already told you, it's nothing."

"That wasn't nothing."

He was silent.

I sighed and said "I don't wanna use Truth Touch on you but I will if I have to because we are not leaving this room until I get an answer."

He sighed and said "Me and Deku don't get along and he was pushing my buttons. Happy now?"

"No, because that's not the whole story. How long has this little rivalry been going on? That fight looked like it had been building up."

"Since we were four. Is the interrogation over yet?"

"No."

Katsuki groaned and flopped back on his bed.

"During that fight Katsukis anger issues and pride got the best of him and he looked very shocked when heroes won. He's always been very hateful towards Midoriya and expressed back at the entrance exam that he thinks of himself as better than Midoriya. Also, during the Quirk assessment Katsuki referred to Midoriya as Deku which appears to be a rude or insulting nickname for the boy. Midoriya also has a tendency to flinch away whenever my brother is near him and generally tries to avoid making him mad. And that fight was... wait. Don't tell me Katsuki...!"

"Katsuki, did you bully Midoriya?" I asked, looking up at the part of his body I couldn't quite see.

He was silent.

"Answer the question Katsuki. Did you bully him or not."

After another tense moment of silence he finally responded with a short "Yes."

I jumped and shouted "Katsuki! What the fuck! That is not okay and definitely not okay for a hero!"

He jumped up also and shouted "I know that, dammit! Shit, I've known for years!"

"How far did it get?! Huh? I want to know what the worst thing you did was." I screamed.

Katsuki groaned and ran a hand through his hair, turning in a circle. All obvious signs he was stressed but I couldn't care less. Finally, he stuck his hand out and said "Truth Touch me."

I grabbed his hand and activated my quirk causing his eyes to glaze over.

"What was the worst thing you did."

"I told Deku to jump off the roof."

What.

I wrenched my hand from his and yelled "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU COULD HAVE INSTIGATED A SUICIDE! EVEN WITH ALL OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!"

"I didn't mean it, I just was so angry-"

"That doesn't make it any better!"

"I-I'm Sorry I-"

"Don't tell it to me, tell it to him!"

"What?! No!"

"Why do you even hate him so much?! What the hell did he ever do to you?!"

"I don't hate him!"

"Then why do you bully him!"

"Because it's so much easier to put down, degrade, and generally shit on someone, than it is to admit that you like them!"

The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. I'm betting Katsuki had the most confused look on his face.

Finally, I snapped out of it and said "Wait, you're gay?"

"That's what you're focusing on?! I just said I like the nerd!" My brother exclaimed, obviously shocked.

"Ha! I love it!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air and spinning on the spot. "My brother fell in love with the kid he bullies!"

Suddenly, I stopped. "Oh shit, my brother fell in love with the kid he bullies."

"I'm not in love!"

"Sure. But in all seriousness, the bullying thing is going to have to stop."

"That's the plan anyways."

"Good. Interrogation over. Now I'm gonna loosen these bandages and change. I can't breathe." I said, hunching over and sticking my tongue out.

"I think the old hag ordered you a proper binder last week. Should come in soon."

"THANK ALL MIGHT!"

😎🤓🧐🤨🤪🤩🥳😏😒😞😜

The next day at school, we were practically attacked by the press. We decided to split so we wouldn't attract as much attention. There was this one news reporter lady who was really going after Katsuki. At some point she said something that pissed him off and he yelled at her to stop it.

Then, it was my turn.

I carefully started my way through the crowd, using my cane to find my way. It didn't take very long for the news reporter lady to notice me. I mean, who wouldn't notice the heavily bandaged boy with a blind man's cane (A/N: Its actual name is White Cane. I just thought I should refer to it informally for the moment). They all started surrounding me to the point I couldn't get through and the News woman started bombarding me with questions.

"What's it like to have All Might as a teacher? Why are you so heavily bandaged? Are you actually blind?"

I got tired of it pretty quickly. "Alright, ENOUGH!" I shouted. They all quieted down. "I'll have you know that you were very rude to ask if I am blind. Speaking of being blind...I can't see my way to the school gates and got turned around in the chaos. Can someone point me in the right direction?" The reporter lady turned me to my left and I started forward, smacking the ankles of the people in my way as I went. Eventually I got through and Katsuki came up beside me.

"How was your trip?" He asked sarcastically.

"Not much better than yours, I'm afraid."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I might pick this up again in the future but until then, I love you, and I'm so sorry.

Luv ya, Lovely