Dawn Empire: Nymph of Tartarus

𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘
:𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗣𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗨𝗦

"𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒"

"magic mirror I acquire, who's the fairest in the empire?"

running from her life is the only thing that came to her mind, after the futuristic crowned emperor-her stepbrother wanted her hand for marriage.

knowing she will only fall into abyss if she accept his fatal scheme, striving for succor from the notorious yet lost chevaliers of the dawn empire-is the only key she have to redeem the dominion from the hands of his stepbrother.

• • •

DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The views and opinions expressed in this book are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the author. The author does not endorse or condone any actions, beliefs, or behaviors depicted in this work that may be considered offensive, controversial, or morally objectionable.

This book is intended for entertainment purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional advice or guidance. Readers are encouraged to seek appropriate advice and information when making decisions or taking actions related to any of the topics discussed in this book.

The author and publisher shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury caused by the use or misuse of the information and ideas presented in this book.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Thank you for reading, and please enjoy this fictional journey created for your entertainment.

_______________________

Started ▪ 090923✓
Ended ▪ -
Status ▪ On Hold✓

_______________________

𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓

Jeon Jungkook as
DION FEDELIAN

Kim Taehyung as
LUCAS LANCASTER

Park Jimin as
CASSIAN HILDEBERT

Kim Namjoon as
CABEL FINNIAN

Jung Hoseok as
HUNTER LE CRENTIA

Min Yoongi as
KHALID SALVADOR

Kim Seokjin as
RAFAEL MAURICE

@dvrkdreams