Chapter 3: awake

CHAPTER THREE
"awake"

_______________

nefertari's pov

nefertari's pov...

I shook up while holding my head and groaning, "ugh my head." After carefully observing the sight outside the window—it was now dark—I finally grasp what is going on. And it appears that I am still at that home in the forest, albeit I'm not sure of the location.

When I turned to look at my sinistral side, I noticed a man sitting on the chair with his eyes closed. That is the man whose wail I just heard before going unconscious. He slowly opened his eyes after I had been staring at him for a moment; perhaps he noticed my attention. He gazed at me with a bombshell's intensity as soon as his eyes were fully open.

Why does he appear to be gazing at me as though I were a ghost?? Didn't he expect me to be asleep on his bed? I stumbled, "What?" When I saw a face guarding me while I was unconscious, it should have been me who would have made that expression for him. Idiot. Then all of a sudden, I felt a little uneasy as he stood up. In the first place, I mean, he is weird. My right to be concerned is obvious.

What if he attacks me or something, unexpectedly?

But to my amazement, he quickly sprinted away while shouting as if someone was pursuing him. "She's awake!"

_______________

hunter's pov...

I felt stunned when we heard Dion's voice from above, followed by hurried footsteps. Rafael stopped preparing dinner because he was so confused. "The f*ck Dion, are you forgetting it's already night outside and additionally, we live in the middle of a freaking forest?!" Rafael exclaimed at him as Dion halted in the middle of the steps. "The hell! that woman just woke up earlier than expected! why shouldn't I panic?!" he declared, as we both turned to face him.

This is not possible.

_______________

"I can't believe this."

"did she just-"

"it's obvious she did, Lucas."

"I guess your enchantment isn't dangerous enough."

"that is better Dion."

"Why are you staring at me like that?", The woman gripped the blanket tightly as she asked,  Lucas folded his arms, "You already woke up?" Lucas is undoubtedly shocked because his spells typically wear off after three days, but it only takes an hour for her to regain consciousness. Then he waved his hand in front of the woman as though he was still in shock.