16 - Spring

April 15th, 2020

It was another beautiful shiny day in Seoul. Spring has finally come and the trees sprout their leaves again. Taeyeon gleefully took her phone and captured the sight of the city from her apartment. The road looks rather quiet ever since the pandemic situation that happened in many countries. Seoul itself has been sleeping too. Only few cars and some pedestrian can be seen.

"Good morning," she smiled as she sensed him walking over behind her.

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of the chirping birds. His hand was searching for a presence next to him only to find that he's the only one in the bed. He went out of the bed and find her woman standing in front of the glass window.

"How was your sleep?" his arm wrapped around her waist.

She leaned back and shifted her weight to his, "good," she muttered. Baekhyun dipped his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent as he gave her a kiss.

"The nightmare?"

She didn't answer for so long that Baekhyun thought she wouldn't. He mentally cursed himself for bringing back the topic out. "I think I can handle it now,"

She felt the his arms tighten around her. She patted his hand, trying to send him the idea that she is fine. Taeyeon found herself difficult to maintain her sleep since the day his father left her from this world because of the dream she had. The dream itself could be considered as an unpleasant one hence she called nightmare. She had tried sleeping pills, aromatherapy and even contacted her psychiatrist but the result was still the same.

Baekhyun knows about it and constantly called her at night or even came to her apartment to keep her company. She started to relax day by day although sometimes he found her sweating during her sleep with her brows furrowed. He hated to see her like that.

"I'm fine," he wakes up from his thought to the sound of her. Taeyeon turned around her body and put his hand around the back of his neck. "How was your sleep?"

"Great... Of course. I have you next to me the whole night,"

"Good," she chortled as he pulled away from his embrace, "let's eat breakfast then,".

Baekhyun did not let go of her hand and pulling her into another embrace. She laughed when his pout came into her vision. "Why so hurried..., hm?" He leaned in and kissed her nose. Taeyeon could not help but blush.

"What?" she asked him as he smirked.

"You're blushing,"

"Shut up,"

"You look cute," he whispered. Taeyeon bit her full bottom lip, knowing the effect it has on Baekhyun. When she sensed him tensing against her, she managed to break free from his monster hug.

She smirked. "I know right?" she replied as she walked to the kitchen, aware of the burning gaze that Baekhyun had on her.

-

"Ya, give it to me,"

He handed her the polaroid picture in his hand. Taeyeon smiled as she put down her jack doll.

"Now...let's take the picture from here," she kneeled next to him and showed him the position she desired. Baekhyun took the camera from her hand and asked to go back to her position,

"Make sure this thing shows," she pointed the bandana she wore.

Baekhyun took another picture of her and put it in the piles of polaroid picture on the table. After having their breakfast and 'additional breakfast', Taeyeon asked him to take some photo of her for her instagram. They also capture some of their moment together and she keeps it safe inside her special photo albums she made for him.

"Another one,"

"Again,"

"Now try to take it from here,"

"Now--"

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi," her brows shot up. Baekhyun chuckles when he saw her eyes become large when she is too focused on something.

"Hm?"

"I think this is enough," he pointed to the polaroid pictures scattered on her table.

She smiled shyly, "right...". She put down her glasses and fetched an album from her bookshelf.

"This will be a proof that I have special memories with you," he still remembered the day she proudly shows her handmade photo albums to him. He kissed her cheek as she busily arranged the picture in the album. She is already on her sixth album...

How much time has passed since their day one.

"Done!" she put back the album into her bookshelf. She marched into his opened arms and wrapped her legs against his thighs. Baekhyun rested his head against the sofa as Taeyeon kissed his lips. "Time to go!"

"Huh?" he lifted his head to get a better view of the clock behind Taeyeon. It's already three in the afternoon.

"Aarrghh," her laugh vibrates in his ears.

"Recording starts at four! Stand up," she pulled his hand to make him stand. Baekhyun can only obey and rose from his seat.

"Time flies so fast," he sighed and took the jacket from Taeyeon.

"Don't forget your keys,"

"Nahh," he put on his shoes before he continues, "manager hyung will pick me up,"

"Alright then," she slipped his car keys into her back pocket. Baekhyun hooked an arm around his waist before he kissed her. He forced her mouth open to accept his invading tongue and she gave in. His hands went to her back as he gently moved them to the corner of the entrance. Realizing that this could lead to something, she pulled her mouth away.

"Recording," she said breathlessly.

Baekhyun's eyes hooded from her parted lips, but thankfully his sanity still remains. He fight the urge to pin her against the wall and make her surrender to him as he looked away from her.

"Good luck," she said. He nodded and gave her one last peck before he bid her goodbye.

Taeyeon closed the door of her apartment and sank to her knees. Damn, that was sexy.