18 - About Him

July 10th, 2019

Congratulations on your solo debut!!!
I might not be there but I will watch your showcase from the live streaming~~~
Don't be nervous, okay?
You are amazing, Byun Baekhyun! Your fans love you, your family loves you, your friends love you, and...I love you... ><
Proud is an understatement. I know you will rock today's showcase! Good luck!
—Taenggu

He smiled. He put down the letter from his girlfriend and took out the dinner-box she specially made for him.

"Thank you for the food, Baekhyun!" the staffs were thanking him as Taeyeon also sent so many food to the venue. Today is the showcase of her debut album City Lights and it will start at 8 p.m. Since Taeyeon could not make it here, she sent her regards through her cooking for him and food supports for the other.

"That looks delicious,"

Baekhyun closed the lid of his food almost immediately the moment he sense Chen's presence next to him. "This is mine," he said. Chen rolled his eyes and took the kimbap box on the table.

"I'm your MC though! Sharing is caring!"

"Not this one~" he smirked as he popped in a piece of beef into his mouth. "Oh God... This is fantastic!"

"Shut up," Baekhyun laughed silently, ignoring Chen's annoyed stare. It took him few minutes to finish his food and not so long after that, he got called to standby.

Here we go...

-

"What the--" Taeyeon's eyes shot open when she felt a hand creeps under her tank top. She was about to jump from her bed when she sensed a too familiar scent that stimulates her olfactory organ.

"It's me," she breathed a sigh of relief. Baekhyun could sense her relaxing again.

Taeyeon turned her body so now she is facing him. "You did great today," she ran her finger from his furrowed brows to his tip of nose, "you looked dazzling," and went south to his smiling lips, "congratulations for your debut!" she chortled as he rewarded him with a kiss.

Baekhyun smiles fondly and tightened his grip around her waits, pulling her closer to him. "Thank you for the food...," he grasped her hand and kissed her knuckles, "it tastes amazing,".

Taeyeon could not help but to blush shyly. Noticing the soft red tint on her cheek, Baekhyun gave her a peck on the same spot. "Cute," he said briefly.

"How do you feel?" Taeyeon's gaze are fixated to his eyes. He pulled away his arm from her and lied into his back. He didn't answer for so long that she thought she made a mistake. Or maybe he has fallen off to sleep because he was too tired?

"It felt...surreal," he said breathlessly. "I was so nervous. I was afraid that I will mess up or I could not give my all but the moment I stepped into the stage... The moment I saw all the people that was rooting for me. The people that believe in me and support me no matter what... I can feel the energy...," he continued.

He turned to his side again and his lips slowly turned into a curve. "I am so happy, Taeyeon. Heck... I am beyond happy. I can't believe that I just unlocked another goal of mine," he said happily.

Taeyeon was so relieved to hear his answer. She always want him to be like this. Baekhyun might look bright and cheerful on the outside but she and he knows that they're both are introverts. He would sometimes called her and tell her about his insecurities. She then remembered those night talks they had whenever he felt down or when he felt that he was not enough. And now... Hearing that words came out from his mouth, Taeyeon felt contended.

"I'm so glad that you are happy," she whispered as she cupped his face against her hands. She leaned in and kissed him for a long time.

Baekhyun smiles in between the kiss. The kiss... It's not the lust. It's not a want. It tastes like love. It feels like an endearment. They don't need words to express their feelings. This kiss says it all.

"You must be tired," she murmurs when she pulled away from the kiss. "Go to sleep, hm?" she moved away from him to gave him some space next to her.

How can he go to sleep when she looked alluring right now? The silk tank top she wore are a bit loose on the upper side hence rewarding him the view to her cleavage. Baekhyun's eyes darken unknowingly.

Taeyeon, noticing the heated gaze from his boyfriend, immediately turned her back to face the opposite of him when she was suddenly pushed against the soft mattress.

They were unable to break the eye contact. His lips curled up in a small smile before he leaned in to nuzzle the tip of her nose.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Damn. When did his voice become this low?

Baekhyun's eyes glow with something darker that Taeyeon will never get tired of.

"You see," he gently pulled down the upper side of her tank top, "you should not wear this anymore," his voice is husky and sounded sexy at the same time. "This view...," he ran his index finger over the cleavage of her breasts, "this view belongs to mine,"

Taeyeon gasps by the gentle touch of him. Her breath shallows as he continues to undress her.

"Mine," his mouth is so close to her ear.

"Yours," she breathes.

He ran his fingers through her hair, sweeps it away from covering her face and then travel down. He tilts her head to expose her neck and slowly, he planted his kisses from her collarbone upward. Taeyeon moans as his teeth tug her ear lobe.

"It's not fair," her breathes faltered when his lips detached from her skin.

"You are still fully clothed," Taeyeon eyed him all the way down to his trousers. With amused look, Baekhyun took off his t-shirt. His darkening eye travels to the white laced bra she wore.

"It's not fair either..."

"Huh?"

He smirks and cups her breasts, "I am already topless but you aren't."

"Well, change of plan," and before he knows, Taeyeon pushed his body away and positioned herself on top of him. Baekhyun's mouth hung wide open. She trapped his waist against her thighs. Her soft brown hair tickles his chest when she leaned in to give him a long, deep kiss.

"Ahh," he groans as her kisses move downwards to his torso.

"We shouldn't be doing this, you know?" she whispered in between her kisses. Baekhyun does not give a fuck about the schedule he have in the morning. He wants her here, at this place, at this time.

Taeyeon licked the dark part around his nipple, liking the effect she has on Baekhyun as the man whispered her name like a prayer.

"Shit--" he lifts her up almost immediately and flipped her onto her back when he felt her hand on his zipper. He pulled down her bra, clasped her breast with his right hand while his left hand held her face still as he shoves his tongue into her mouth.

"Baekhyun, please," she begs as she can't no longer wait. The intensity is just too much.

He smiles wickedly and pulled down his zipper. Taeyeon's breathing rate increase frantically as he ran his hand down to her leg and gently removed her trousers.

"I love you," he whispered as he grasps here left thigh.

"I know," she breathes. Her hands curled behind his nape and she sealed his mouth with hers.