𝘔𝘳𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘻

"you good to go?" she shoved the last chicken nugget into her mouth and threw the box onto the passenger side floor.

"yes. what should i do with the trash?" he asked.

"just throw it right there. i'll take care of it," she told him.

"how long are we going to be in here?" pietro asked her.

"45 minutes. tops. i hope," she hopefully said. "ready?"

"yes."

kaloni grabbed her purse and got out of the car closing the door behind her. "want to put your phone in my purse," she slid her purse over the roof.

he put his phone in there and slid it back to her. she took it and opened the back door on her side and he opened the door on his.

she grabbed three of the bags and closed the door with her hip. pietro picked up the remaining and closed her car with care.

"dude, you don't have to be so light on everything. we've all tested it," she joked.

"right, right, sorry," his said.

"no need to apologize. i get it. i was the same way. its been a bit since you've done this," she smiled.

"i don't want to mess anything up. wanda built a life after me and i dont want to ruin it for her," his accent was heavy.

she rather liked his accent. it was the same as wanda's but she liked it better from him.

"you won't ruin it for her. she missed you. she put on a brave face but the moment that you were "gone" her world crashed. she loves you," she truthfully told him.

"it's a lot."

"i know. now be prepared for a lot more," she snickered as he looked terrified.

the were on the porch and she walked in to with no hesitation.

"helloooooo!"

"mia!" mrs. hernandez excitedly screamed. kaloni put her bags down and hugged the woman as pietro looked confused.

"this is pietro," kaloni introduced him.

"you can put down the bags. take off your shoes too," she directed him.

"yes ma'am," he said.

she looked at the teenager in front of her in shock. "where did you find him?"

"a place," the girl hummed. "where do you want us to put everything? i don't want them to see it before christmas and ruin the surprise."

"the closet in my room. hurry up. they're little gremlins and i'm surprised they aren't down here already," she waved her hands.

"okay, okay, we're going," kaloni laughed as the two of them started picking up gifts.

they walked over to her room and kaloni opened her door. you could definitely tell that it was an older woman's room.

"this feels wrong," he looked at the girl as she opened the closet door.

"we're fine," she told him and he scoffed. the two shoved the bags into her closet.

"you say that and then we die. i'm not ready to die again."

"neither am i, but i also lived with her for years. now stop that," she smacked his arm.

"again?"

"again."

"huh," he said surprised.

lexi speaks;
they do be jokin doe. theyre opening up.