𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

9 years later

liked by pietro_lm and 27,386,096 kaloni_lm i was told that twins skip a generation

kaloni_lm i was told that twins skip a generation... they did! welcome jamie w. laney-maximoff, scarlett n. laney-maximoff, and edwin j. laney-maximoff to our family!

comments

pietro_lm i can't believe we created those beautiful children! i'm beyond proud of you.
|
kaloni_lm i love you to the moon and back❤️

edwinhonoret i still cannot comprehend that you named your children after scarlett and i.
|
kaloni_lm i promised you i would. i always keep my promises.

wandamaximoff i can't believe you managed to stick my name in there too!
|
kaloni_lm that was ro's one condition: "i want to name one of them after the best sister i could've ever asked for."
|
pietro_lm i did it, didn't i?

gabbieegonzalez lavender can't wait to meet her cousins!
|
kaloni_lm aw geez i miss my little girly

kaloniporter i revived my account to tell you that im proud of how far you've come in life. holy shit.

kaloni_lm liked this comment

peterprkr congratulations guys! mj is so hormonal right now she's crying!
|
michelle.mj.jones i'm pregnant! what do you expect from me!
|
kaloni_lm you pop in a month! they're going to be best friends!!!

imzachherron oh my god. they're perfect!
|
kaloni_lm thank you so much zach!

theaustinporter theo is so ready to meat his god-siblings!
|
ansley_mitchell_ you're going to enjoy every minute of being a mom, kaloni! cherish when they're little!
|
pietro_lm they feel so big already. this is so scary!
|
theaustinporter you're going to miss when they're little, man. i promise.
|
kaloni_lm haha!

tonystark congrats kid! can't wait until you bring them around!
|
pietro_lm we'll think about it.
|
kaloni_lm haha! of course.

jamesbwilson jamie is my favorite already. we're going to be best buds!
|
samtwilson you're going to love them all. equally.
|
kaloni_lm i love you guys so much. you're too much!

seaveydaniel jessica and i are so happy for you guys! congrats on the triplets!!
|
kaloni_lm thank you guys!

jlaney what are their middle names?
|
kaloni_lm jamie wanda, scarlett nysa, and edwin jackson.

thorandbruce we can't wait to see these cuties!
|
kaloni_lm ❤️❤️❤️

natromanoff they are adorable guys. i'm so happy for you!
|
kaloni_lm i love you nat.

captainrogers congratulations on the new additions!
|
pietro_lm thank you captain

bettyleeds woah! they're so cute.
|
nedleeds we are beyond happy for you guys!

kaloni_lm has liked these comments

zionkuwonu my nieces and nephew are adorable. by the way: claudia can't wait to meet them.
|
claudiakuwonu i'm so happy i cried.
|
kaloni_lm they better be! i made them! also: i can't wait for you to see them clauds.

loki you really used the middle name i gave you guys! holy shit!
|
pietro_lm i didn't want to but kaloni told me it was perfect.
|
kaloni_lm because 'nysa' was perfect!

whydontwemusic it's been a bit since we've been on this account, but we wanted to congratulate you guys on those beautiful little creatures!- wdw
|
kaloni_lm "been a bit" more like 6 years! i love y'all. can't wait for you guys to visit.

prettymuch we haven't been on this account in a while either, but you're like our little sister and who wouldn't congratulate their little sister on those beautiful babies? we love you guys and your newest additions!
|
kaloni_lm you're gonna make me cry!!!

avengers we love our little warriors! congratulations kaloni and pietro! couldn't have picked better parents!

lexi speaks;
bro i had these saved because i was stuck on names for ages and these came to me and i was like "yes yes yes. WRITE THIS DOWN"

yuh❤️