Doctor?

Haku : Ordinary
Miku : Italic
Mikuo : Italic + Underline

Len : Bold + Italic
Lenka : Bold + Underline
Luka : Bold

One fine day, in the VFC or what you call Vocaloid Fried Chicken. There standing a cute girl with teal hair. She was in charge of taking orders there, typical of a waitress job.

That girl only focused on her phone while not doing anything.

Hmm... I'm bored...” said the girl, her eyes exploring the room. She already do her parts—like sweeping, cleaning tables and even wash the dishes.

Well, are you free Miku?” said a girl with long pink hair. Her expression are full of anxiety.

Well yes Luka-San. I'm very free. What's wrong?” asks Miku.

Um ... Sorry but, can you replace me today? I promise I'll buy your favorite leek soup tomorrow! Today I need to go to the hospital, you know... My mom... ”  Luka bow her head.

Luka was a part-time friend Miku made, she was a beautiful pink haired girl with a gorgeous body that can captive man's eyes.

Luka was popular on their workplace, she was popular because of her friendliness.

Everyone likes here-even Miku. That girl never once bow to anyone or even customer.

But, that girl is bowing to Miku Hatsune right now. What will the everyone say about this?

Please don't bow like that! Others will think I'm bullying you! Well, I don't mind but I need to inform my brother first. We all know how overprotective he is.” Luka chuckle seeing Miku's face.

And yeah. Miku's brother, Mikuo Hatsune. The most overprotective brother in the world.

~~~Calling : My sweet leeks💞~~~

What is it Miku?”

Niichan!! Etto... Can I come home late today?”

Why?”

“Well, my friends is asking me to replace her today due to urgent matters."

Who is it? You know you're a girl right? Girls shouldn't....”

Yeah... Yeah, I know clearly, but Luka-san needs me. Please niichan?” she replied with the so-called sweet voice.

Ck... Fine, but I'm the one who's going to pick you. So call me after you are done. Get it?”

Yes. My overprotective niichannn!!!”

Later.”

“Bye-bye! Happy working!”

...

So what did he say? He allows you?” Luka looks at me curiously. I nod. Luka already wearing her usual outfits and even tie her hair.

Yup, but in return he's the one who will pick me after work.”

Thank you Miku! I'm going home first. I need to meet my father...”

Okay, be careful on the way home!” I said, waving at her.

Luka then left me here with the other workers.

I was focused on my phone when suddenly, the phone are ringing. Ah better pick it up.

Hello, this is Vocaloid Fried Chicken...”

Please help my sister! Doctor can you come here quickly?” a panicked boy voice was heard.

Excuse me? Mr, I think...”

Doctor, please come! My sister said her stomach hurt!!!”

'Oh god... I'm not a doctor... This freak...'

Sir you're calling a wrong number...”

Doctor, please stop kidding with me... My sister is in a serious state right now!

Mr, you're dialing the wrong number...”

What do you mean? Stop kidding at time like this doc...

First, I'm not a doctor. Second, you're calling the wrong number
Thirdly, do you want to order or not?”

Wait... You're not a doctor?”

Well no. I'm a worker at Vocaloid Fried Chicken. So, do you want to order or not?”

Ah no... I'm not ordering something...”

Then can I...” before she can continue her words, the call was ended.

“Beep... Beep...”

...

What a freak... But, I pity his sister. Hope for the best...”

“Miku can you come here?” a white-haired woman calls her.

“Coming Haku-nee~”

The hell... This is embarrassing... How can I dialed a wrong number?” he mumbled. He was sure that he was dialing the doctor's number.

Unless...

He suddenly remembered yesterday. When his sister borrowed his phone.

He check his contact phone when he find...

--- Contact : Lenstupid😂---

“Right... RIN WAS MESSING WITH MY PHONE!”

Leeen!!! Call the doctor quickly!!! Rin said she's dying!”

“Ah yes! I'm calling her Lenkaa!”

Len sighed heavily, right now he should focus on Rin stomach or so whatever.