Sorry (2)

Seeu + Teto : Ordinary
Miku : Italic

Len : Bold + Italic
Lenka : Bold + Underline

Friday, today Miku's hair wasn't like usual. She does not tie her hair twintails. Today was ponytail.

“New hairstyle Noona?” a girl with long curly blond hair ask.

Hahahaha yes. Is it weird Seeu? ask her, Seeu shake her head.

“It's cute! Sarangheo!” Seeu then hug her, Miku only smile.

Now let's get back to work!” Seeu agreed.

...

As Miku finished sweeping she heard a phone ringing.

Ring ring

Hello this is Vocaloid Fried Chicken. May I ask what do you want to order?

Hi... It's me.. Familiar with the caller's voice Miku decided to tease him.

The 'freak' has been trying to apologise to her. He already tried calling her workplace's phone to apologies but, Miku often will ignore it. He never gave up though...

So why not tease him a little?

Hello sir, Hi it's me. May I ask what do you want to order for today?

That's not it! Stop it!

What do you want to stop sir?

Stop your unfunny jokes, old woman.

Geez. Way to go. You're making my mood drop... Freak.

Look. I'm trying to apologise here not trying to lift up your mood. Can't you forgive me?

Apologies rejected.”

Why?”

Reason is insincere.”

Why old woman why. I'm trying my best apologising here... Why making it harder for me?!

Trying your best? Kid do better job apologising than you! I'm not even giving you a hard time!”

Well, I'm still a kid too, old woman. And yes, I'm trying my very best. But, here you say I'm insincere. I'm hurt.”

“18 years is a kid? Wow. I did not know that. So that's why you're totally a brat.”

Nyenyenyenye. Whatever old woman. You're just jealous that I'm younger than you.

I swear I'm going to slap you with my negi if you said I'm old!and then silentness befall.

Negi? In other words leeks?

What else stupid?
'Did I said something weird?'  Miku thought.

Pfft... You'll slap me with leeks? Hahahaha...

Don't you dare laugh at me! And don't underestimate my negi!” after she said that, the boy only laugh louder.

'I REALLY DO WANT TO SLAP HIM WITH NEGI NOW!'

Hahaha... I'm trying... Hahaha... Hahahaha it's hard... Being slapped by leeks. Hahahaha... This is... Hahahaha... My first time being threatened by Hahahaha... Leeks.