Oppsie

Ring : Ordinary
Miku : Italic
Mikuo : Italic + Underline
Len : Bold + Italic
Lui : Bold

"That's it. Don't ever talk to me again. You're being unreasonable, big brother." Miku then walk away-leaving Mikuo alone.

"Wait! Stop right there!" he said, his little sister didn't stop. Instead she laugh.

"Don't be stupid. What do you want? Me explaining things aren't going to end our fight. Maybe this is why, Lenka left you."

"She didn't left me! We're just having a small fight."

"Dunno. Dun care..."

"Hey!!! Hatsune Miku, come back here!!!"

'hell no' she thought, but a few seconds, she sighed. Loud enough for Mikuo to hear.

"If you make up with Lenka and apologise to me, I will consider explaining things... ONLY."

"Bu-"

"And that is FINAL."

And with that, Mikuo was left dumbfounded. Miku decided to go to her workplace, to find Ring.

At VFC,

"GEEZ, MIKUO WAS BEING UNREASONABLE!!! I HATE HIM!" I screamed, Ring was laughing quite hard..

"So, you're here, in the beautiful morning, just to backstabbing your brother? Really, Miku-chan? I thought you were going to chats about that 'freak'... "

"Ah! That's right! My brother know about him! Do you by any chance told my brother about him?"

"Sorry, but it's not me. Maybe Luka? Must I make you remember my relationship with your big brother, Miku-chan?"

"Welp, but I'm sure Luka-san never know. I never told her anything. The person that I told about the 'freak' was you and Seeu. I think?"

"You think anyone can't hear your yelling and cursing? The other day when you was calling with 'freak' you didn't even notice me... And you never too focused like usual. Geez, everyone clearly know something is wrong with you. Well, I better get ready, my shift is done."

"Wha-"

"Before you continue, hear me. This days, you were to happy and accidentally tell everyone about your 'crush'. Don't blame everyone for knowing it. Blame your own mouth, Miku-chan."

"Oh so tha- WAIT!! HE'S NOT MY CRUSH AND DID I DO THAT?"

"You're such a klutz, Miku-chan... And forgetful too."

"Geez... I'm not..."

"Yes you are."

Ring ring

"Oh look! Your phone is ringing! Maybe someone call you?"

"Must be my brother... Let's just ignore it first. Let's hang out. I'm a little free."

"Ah, maybe we can... When is the last time we hang out since working here?"

"Dunno, maybe about 2 years ago?"

"That long... Whatever, let me call my boyfriend first."

"Calling Lui? What for?"

"I'm in the mood of shopping. Wanna come?"

"Huh... Then why calling Lui?"

"He can carry our things."

Ring ring