College

Miku : Italic
Lily : Underline
Len : Bold + Italic
Ring : Normal

"It's already 2 pm in the day and he's still didn't contact me. Nor calling me... He's still asking for a big war, huh. Don't you think so, Ring-chan?"

"I don't think so. Maybe he's been thinking how to apologise to you... Hey, what happen to your class?"

"Nothing happen, why?"

"Aren't you still in class? Why are you calling me?"

"Duh. Today we have a new transfer human... My classmate kinda make a fuss over this new one. And Mrs. Lily kinda let us free. Do anything... As long as we're quiet."

"Hottie? Hunk? Rich? Kind of new for someone like Lily to let you all free... Making me shiver..."

"Lol. All of that. And, he skip grade. He's 2 year younger than me..."

"... That's..."

"At first I thought it's cool. He's really cool. I even want to be friend with that person. BUT, didn't expect it was a rude blond guy :)."

"Why rude?"

"Ah! I never told you about it, huh?"

"Nope. Not a slightest word."

"Hmm... Let me tell you. One fine day, it was just an ordinary for ME. But, there was a pair of costumer. One of them is my brother girlfriend or Lenk-"

"Miku. Why make it hard? You can say your brother girlfriend is coming to the VFC or said that Lenka come."

"A story will not good if we're not explaining much. We won't feel the thrills. And fears."

"What are you even saying...*Plak*. You've watch many thriller..."

"Don't tell me you just face-palmed? And nopee... I didn't."

"Kind of."

"..."

"So?"

"Ah. The other guy was Lenka's brother. Len, I think. He's rude. Very rude."

"Why?"

"He annoy me and act like he know me. I hate people like him."

"Hate can turn to love. Better watch out girl."

"Meh."

"Say 'meh' at first. But in the end you ended up with him..."

"Nope. No way."

"Wanna Bet?"

"What bet?"

"Betting whether is not you will fall for him. I'm betting on my new phone."

"No no no. Being friends maybe, if he isn't a jerk again. But falling for him? Seriously? Betting? I'm not interested in your phone."

"You don't know fate. Scared, girl? "

"Nope."

"Why are you afraid of betting with me?"

"... You always cheated. Lol."

"How can I cheat on someone feelings?"

"Dunno. You have your ways."

"Sigh... Hey..."

"Yes?"

"What is the freak name? Isn't it 'Len' too? I remember you saying that..."

"... Yeah. So? "