Apologise

Miku : Italic
Luka : Bold

Len : Bold + Italic
Lenka : Bold + Underline

"Lenka, are you sure this going to work?"

"Yeah! Believe me. I'm a girl too. Girls like flowers~ now, write a letter for her."

"Must it Geranium?"

"Of course. White geranium means your sorry for whatever you've done."

"If she doesn't forgive me?"

"Then give her what she love. Or hear from her perspective. Or you can ask her to forgive you too!"

"Why are you happy about this?"

"Becauuseee... It's the first time you're giving your best being forgiven by a girl! Is she your girlfriend?"

"Nooo! She's just an online friend. I don't even know what does she look like."

"WHAT?! AN ONLINE FRIEND CAN MAKE LEN KAGAMINE LIKE THIS? But, this going to be hard... You don't know what she looks like. How about her address?" Len shoke his head.

"Nor her house. But I know her workplace. And her favorite food... Maybe?"

"Why are you unsure? Aren't you close with her?"

"Nah... Not really. Like I said, she's just an online friends. To be exact, phone friends."

"Sigh... Then let's go to her workplace."

The two of them walk away from the store. Then, there standing a VFC. Len hesitate to go in, but Lenka just open the door.

"Welcome~" A girl with green-forest eyes greet the two of them,
"Ms. Mr. Do you want to take out or eat here?"

'I think I' ve heard her voice somewhere...'

Lenka observe the teallete girl from top to bottom.

"Miku-chan? You work here?"

Look shock and quite confuse. The teallete stand still, thinking.

"Wah! Lenkaaa-chaann!!!" Then the teallete run towards Len and hug Lenka.

"Long time no see~"

"You know each other?" Len whispered. Lenka nod.

"Yep hahaha... So how come you're here today?"

"Ah that. My brother was going to apologise to someone. But he didn't know that person face..."

"Heee? Then how-"

"I didn't come here to apologise. I'm here to eat. Sis, you chat with her, I'm going to order."

'Lenka brother's rude.' Miku thought.

"Wait? Aren't you going to apologise?"

"What do you mean? I never said that. You're just hearing things wrong. Do you want to order too?" I wink at Lenka, giving a code to shut up. The girl named Miku just stare at us, more exactly me. Okay what did I do wrong this time?

"Ah! Then, like usual." I nod.

After that Len went to the cashier.

"Good Afternoon sir, this is Vocaloid Fried Chicken. May I ask what do you want to order?" said a pink hair girl. Len was suspicious of the girl.

"I want to order like usual." the girl look shocked, but the expression is back like before again.

"Sorry sir, but what your usual order?"

Both of them were staring at each other.

Meanwhile,

"About before, I'm sorry Miku-chan. Len didn't do that unintentionally."

"Hahaha, don't worry... I wonder how things going on between you and onii-chan?"

"About that. We're still arguing."

"Really? How long are the two of you going to argue this time?"

"Well don't blame me. Blame him for being to stubborn..."

"Hahaha, hope you for the best then..."

"Hey, Lenka. Let's go home."

"Huh? Where is the flower you bought? The gift from before?"

"I already found her. So, let's go home."

"Hey, that's rude." the teallete give Len a glare.

"Who?

"You, who else?"

'Is he an idiot?'

"Who asking you?" A thick mark appeared on her face.

"That's it... Stop you two! Miku-chan, I'm sorry for the rudeness. Len! Apologise to her!"

"Nah." as he said that, he left Lenka dumbfounded.

"Sorry Miku-chan! Ah wait for me Leeen!"

"He's Rude."

...

"Len, why did you have to be so rude?"

"That teallete is her." he mumble.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"You're suspicious..."

The blue eyed boy just laugh hearing her sister.

"Miku, please clean table no. 15."

"Okayyy..."

As she walk to the table, there layed a bouquet of geranium and a green color gift.

"..."

To : The old woman whose still angry with me.
From : The handsome Len.

Here, this is my first time apologising to girl and for worse, and old woman. I don't know what you like but, I tried my best searching this. And thus, I sincerely apologise for what I've done before. I DON'T MEAN IT.

So, could you please forgive me? Here, I'm begging for forgiveness from a woman that I've never meet. At all. Wow, sound hilarious.

Hey, Don't you dare laugh when reading this letter! I'm sincerely apoligising here!!!

Umm... This, How I ended it? GEEZ PLEASE FORGIVE ME MIKU!

As Miku chuckle reading the messy handwriting, she took the letter and the gift. Her mood brightening.

"He's so good making my heart beat and making my mood better."