Chapter 17

After two days of hard work by the actors, the big day came and the audience gathered in the theater. The whole hall was fully booked and everyone expected the play to start at any moment. Until the very last moment, Kousagi had refused to participate in the rehearsals because her role was so small that she decided to present it as a surprise for the group to intensify the dramaturgical aspect.

"As you said, it's art, isn't it? What if a clown drives around at the end of the play that no one knew about before? I like the idea of ​​the unexpected so much!"

He was defeated by her strange reasoning and ended up accepting Kousagi's suggestion. The problem of missing a dwarf was bigger than an odd-looking clown bouncing on stage on a unicycle.

So Usagi and her friends Umino and Naru as well as the sailor Senshi stood behind the stage and, together with Mamoru and Natsumi, excitedly waited for the curtain to open so that they could start the piece.

As soon as the stage became visible to the audience, a spotlight was directed at a strange, unknown silouette.

‚Kousagi? What is she doing here now? '

Mamoru was confused to see the clown at the beginning of the show but immediately got  a strange feeling that this was not his future daughter. Meanwhile the pink bun head had seated herself next to her uncle Shingo who she recognized a little earlier and watched in complete shock the cheap copy of her clown disguise starting to destroy the whole set.

A screaming Natsumi in her meaningless eggshell yellow Snow White dress entered the stage and tried to stop the evil laughing clown but was thrown back by its outbursting energy. A brave, costumed Mamoru wanted to help her but was pushed back to the ground as well.

'What the heck is going on there? This is not the original plot, is it?'

Kousagi was highly worried when the clown who called himself the whole time 'bipierrot' was about to finalize the destruction of the scene. Before she could decide to step into action, the star of her childhood bedtime stories appeared and uttered her catchphrase.

"How dare you destroying this stage and thus the dreams of the crew performing a great show at this theatre tonight? I am Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I will punish you!"

The clown seemed rather unimpressed by her words and instantly spread out some greenish tentacles which wrapped the senshis waist so she was unable to move.

'Mhm this looks pretty much the same when Jupiter got caught in the park the other day.'

Kousagi was highly alarmed that the copy clown was probably a proper kardian. While she stood up and wanted to pull out Artemis T, a sharp noise was heard followed by a white rose hitting the ground. It froze the capabilities of the monster and freed Sailor Moon out of her green prison.

„Moonlight Knight!" The Sailor girl cried out in pure delight. He stood onto a big pale moon hanging from the ceiling and rewarded the clown with an utterly distainful glance.

Four other shadows appeared on the stage. One after the other introduced themselves as no one else but the legendary inner sailor Senshi Mars, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus.

Shingo was excited to see his idols gathered on the stage and together with the other people he started to cheer on the magical girls. With much of success. Mercury and Mars weakened the clown with their attacks, so Sailor Moon took her moon cutie rod and finally dusted the perplexed kardian mercilessly.

'This has been an awesome show, congrats Sailor Scouts!" The white knight pointed out happily and disappeared from the stage.

Kousagi was fascinated to see her mother and the girls being so determined and strong. A feeling of proud reached her heart when the audience applauded excitingly.