The Untamed|Chapter 12

______________________
Wei Ying asked Jiang Cheng, Lan Wangji, & Clan Leader Ouyang to a discussion.

Just the four of them, but wait...along with the other four shàonián too.

................

"Wei Wuxian, why did you called for a sudden discussion?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"......I.....want..." Wei Ying took a deep breathe.

"Second Childe Lan, Clan Leader Jiang, and Clan Leader Ouyang. I want to take Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi of Gusu Lan Sect, Jin Ling of Lan Ling Sect, and mostly Ouyang Zizhen of Ba Ling, i want to take a responsibilities of them to be my Disciples. I want to train them, under my name as their trainner, and as for them..my trainnees." Wei Ying said calmly.

Based on the other seven's reaction, they were so shock.

"Yes, yes, yes! Say yes Shūshu! Say yesss!" Jin Ling jumped and joy then begged he's Shūshu Jiang while shaking him to let Wei Ying take him as his Disciple.

Jiang Cheng couldn't even complete his sentence. Then as he sees Jin Ling's reaction....he can't help but to smile and agree.

"Fine, i agree. But! Don't teach them how to flirt with girls and you being a knuckle shit head." Said Jiang Cheng annoyed but is also happy on the inside.

Wei Ying just shooked his head in disbelief then said "-Bullshit."

The other two Lan Shàonián was also happy and was about to shake Wangji too. But then, they remember their positions and only stayed silent.

Wei Ying looked at Wangji, Wangji nodded his head. "Fine."

And the word 'Fine' made the two Lans so happy which made them jump then the three of them hugged eachother (Sizhui, Jin Ling, Jingyi)

Wei Ying smiled widely inside his mask. He then nextly looked at Zizhen's Fùqīn.

He was still thinking but then, "Fùqīn! Please let Wei Zīshēn train me! I want to be he's disciple! Fùùùùùùùqqqqqqqqīīīīīīīnnnn!!!" Zizhen pleaded his father who looked at him in disbelied but soon sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but--" but before Clan Leader Ouyang said a word more further.

Wei Ying cutted him off by saying, "-if your worrying about me teaching your son and the other my crafty tricks or demonic cultivation as you may all said. Don't worry, i won't and i promise i will treat them like my Dìdìs" Wei Ying vowed his head respectfully at the three if them.

Then the four soon hugged eahcother more and tightly, they are so happy that Wei Ying is the one who would teach or like train them.