The Untamed|Chapter 15

|___°____♡____°___|
/Last Chapter\
~End~
/\___•____♡____•___/\

_________________________
Wei Ying giggles at Wangji's reaction.

"Now my turn, what's the meaning of your pendant?" Wangji asked.

"It's the same." Wei Ying replied.

"The same...?" Wang didn't gets it but soon enough he slowly gets what Wei Ying meant.

"Yes, the meaning of it was same as you guys headband." Wei Ying only smiled softly

Wangji on the other hand was speechless then asked...

"Has someone else touched it before, except for Xiao Xingchen."

Wei Ying was shocked at the sudden question then decided to tease Wangji.

"......s-shì..." Wei Ying responded putting up action.

Wangji was once again shocked and speechless, he felt angry and sad..

He only just turned away.

"Oh, you should start relaxing yourself." Said Wangji.

Wei Ying felt a little guilty for saying those words.

Wei Ying then took his headband pendant off.

"Lan Zhan!" He called out and looked at Wei Ying then Wei Ying took the chance and threw he's Pendant onto Wangji which Wangji have catched and Wangji looked at Wei Ying with wide eyes and shocked.

"Lan Zhan i.......i lied, except for Shūshu Xiao Xingchen..no one else have touched it." Wei Ying smiled nervously.

Wangji was silent before Taking off his headband too and throwing it on Wei Ying who gladly catched it.

Wei Ying walked closer to Wangji.

"Huh, why did you throw your headband to--" Wangji cutted Wei Ying off by tieing Wei Ying's pendant and his headband onto his and Wei Ying's wrist.

Wei Ying's eyes went wide. And looked at Wangji with a slight pink blush on his face.

"You...i....married..." Wei Ying said not even completing his sentences.

"I, Lan Wangji of Lan Clan Of Gusu will Loved and Take care of my own husband/wife," Wang held both of Wei Ying's hand. "And i hope that this youngman whom captured my heart at the first sight will accept me as he's beloved husband."

Wei Ying was completely speechless, a tears escaped he's eyes as he nodded he's head eagerly.

"I...I, Wei Wuxian of Jiang Clan Of Yunmeng will Loved and Take care of my own husband, and i hope that this Hanguang-Jun whom always maked my heart skip at the first sight will accept me as he's....he's beloved husband/wife.." Wei Ying sobbed.

"I do accept you starting from we have first met, Wei Ying....no matter what happened..I'll always be here at your side, you can lean on on me...i hope that your forgived me from the things i've done wrong to you back then..I Love You..Wei Ying.." Wangji said squeezing Wei Ying'a hand gently.