The Untamed|Chapter 14

After a 1 hour they stand up and ready to fight again.

"Don't exhaust yourselves okay? Now round two!" Wei Ying said sitting back at the bench he've satted earlier.

They all confidently smiled and said "Shì! Wei Zīshēn/Shūshu"

Then they all went back to their position.

The Two Round comes, but as what Wei Ying said. It was really true.

Sizhui and Jin Ling wins at the First Round and the second Round both of them also wins.

In the end, the two who loses also faught with eachother. And Jingyi wins.

On the other hand, Sizhui wins against Jin Ling. Jin Ling only pouted but then recieved a huge backhugged, he look to the person whom back hugged him and it was Wei Ying.

Wei Ying pulled back.

"Okay then.., Sizhui." Wei Ying looked at Sizhui who nodded confidently at him.

The three only sat down at the bench drinking a water and watched what would be the fight will go out in the end.

Wei Ying uses he's basic fight, the easy one. Not just he was teaching Sizhui fight he also gives an very important advices.

Not a moment before, he flied towards Sizhui, and was about to hit him in the back using his hands but for Sizhui, who also has a strong hands.

All Lan Clan has a strong hands.

That's when Sizhui grabbed Wei Ying's hand and twisted it and kicked Wei Ying which made Wei Ying stumbled at little but get back on his balance, then he only felt a shinning sharp metal beside he's neck and smiled.

"Good job A-Yuan" Wei Ying said dusting his self off.

Sizhui widened his smile and hugs Wei Ying.

"Wei Zīshēn, Are you alright?" Sizhui asked slightly worried.

Wei Ying couldn't help but let out a chuckle and shooked his head.

"No, it doesn't hurt me when it's just a normal physical attack" Wei Ying smiled and patted Sizhui's head.

________________________
The time goes by at the same.

And as what really Wei Ying had expected.

Sizhui is the leader, Jin Ling is the Captain, Jingyi is the Chief and Zizhen is the Lieutenant.

It was already night time so Wei Ying asked them to already go to their own rooms and cleanes their selves up.

Wei Ying also go back to his room, but before he could enter, he saw Lan Xichen passing by.

Wei Ying slightly vowed he's head as always.

Xichen smiled and noticed a little bruises and scratches at Wei Ying, then already knows that Wei Ying maybe be exhausted and tired at the trainning.

Lan Xichen goes to him and vowed, "Wei Gong-zi, why don't you go to the Spring. I'm guessing you still remember it." Xichen said smiling gently.

Wei Ying was taked back a little then also nodded he's head.

"Then why don't you go there, and relaxed your tired body?" Lan Xichen asked.

"If you may say so Zewu-Jun, but am i allowed?" Wei Ying asked.

"Of course you are. Go on" Lan Xichen said before vowing and leaving.

Wei Ying only smiled under he's mask since he put on his mask back and his dark black hooded cloak.

__________________________