Chapter 6: I gained friends?

[Marcus POV]

Our class ended peacefully and as I can see, it seems that my classmates are not spouting offensive remarks but they are still afraid of me so I have not yet any friends, I am not complaining though, as long as the flow of the story is still the same then it's fine. As I am now outside the academy, I saw Freed waiting for me.

When I am near the carriage, someone shouted my name. When I looked back it was Skyler.. and Rick grinning stupidly with a stupid bruise.

"Hey Marcus, are you going home?" Rick asked me. I rolled my eyes at him. Why ask for obvious question?

"Do you have more dumb question other than that? Of course I am going home! I am now going inside the carriage, can you see?". Rick whimpers like a dog. Now that I think about it, I can see Rick as my neighbor's dog back when I was a kid, that stupid yet adorable dog that Rena and I played back then.

"You.. why are so mean to other people? He just wanted to say goodbye to you. Can you be a little kinder to him?", Skyler answered me. He seems a little frustrated, looks like the male lead is really kind for everyone except when Marcus was on the verge of  his death because of of his crimes.

Well it is still the original Marcus fault so I can not blame Skyler, he need to have a steel heart to  further avoid getting his subjects to be hurt. Maybe he found oasis on the female lead, because of her charms he can be a little human in front of her.

"This is the second time you protected him. Are you his lover?", I immediately said which caught him by surprise

"Wha- what are you talking about?!" He coughed while replying me, "I AM NOT! And don't distract me! You look like you got the highest mark on quiz earlier."

"Yes and you got a whooping 75%. You see ,even if I am asleep while doing that test I will never get that grade", I smirked at him and clapped slowly "Good job for that, Skyler"

"Then!" He stopped and think about something, "Tomorrow is the fencing class. I challenge you, Marcus"

He pointed at me," If I get more wins then I will win against you and you will listen in my 1 request"

Shit. This is his forte. My probability to win is too low. Now that I think about it,the fencing have female duel and male duel. Our class have 14 male and 14 female. And the duel will be the male will be paired and fight. The one will challenge the other person who won from the other pair. Then should I say something that will let me win in this duel 100%?

"Okay. then if you won against the half of our male classmates then you will win" I looked at him with my serious face, avoiding to let out a little laugh.

"Fine by me!! Be prepared for our duel tomorrow. I will surely win this". He proudly looked at me.

'Then try to beat 7 of our classmates'. "Okay, whatever floats your boat, Skyler." I turned away from them and entered my carriage. Freed goes inside after me and closed the door.

"Goodbye Marcus!! See you tomorrow", Rick waved his hand as the carriage moves away.

"Hey, Freed" I said to my butler while looking at my window. "What is it, young master?", He answered.

"Those people who talked to me earlier, did you know them?" I asked.

" Yes young master", Freed answered calmly, "Rick Winslet, the son of the merchant of top textiles in our country and Skyler Isaac Harrington, the crowned prince of our country".

"You missed something, Freed"

"What is it?" The butler wondered.

"You missed that those two are stupid people with little brain . Adorkable" i let out a little mocking snicker.

"I see, young master. Your Friends are really adorable"

"They are not my friends. We are enemies, I hate their heroic stances especially that prince"

"I see so they are your enemies". But it looked like Freed didn't believe that and I am too lazy to find a rebuttal

The carriage continues to move around while I deeply think about the things I need to do as I reached home.