six

"Umm, let's start reviewing?" I asked.

Junhyuk glanced at me and then looked around. I followed his gaze and saw my mother looking at us sneakily.

"I think it's inconvenient to study here. Let's go upstairs." I said.

"Yeah, I think so, too."

I opened the door for him. And then, we went inside. It was just okay for me to use my room. It was really neat since I just cleaned recently. I would say that I prefer cleaning more than studying.

We were silent as we sat. I didn't look at him and had my eyes on the table.

"What made you do this?" I finally asked.

"I realized that partially it's my fault that you're going to retake." He answered. "Before we could start, we should re-organize your study space first. Hmm... check this pile of paper. Throw away those that you don't need."

While I was getting rid of some papers, he started organizing my things and grouped the items. After a few minutes, we were both done.

"I brought with me my extra reviewer. This is from the review center I went to. They have ninety percent passing rate and almost all of the questions in the exam would definitely come here."

"Really?" I doubtfully asked. "Woah, this is so thick."

"The three subjects are already compiled that's why it's thick."

I let out a long, quavering sigh. "I don't think I can review all of this in two days."

"Isn't it too early to give up? I finished reading it all in one day." He admitted.

"Of course, you can do that." I agreed. "It's because you're intelligent. Not like me. I'm not also good at memorizing. Even if I read something countless times, I still can't memorize it."

"I think that's not an effective way. Try making mnemonics or highlight the important words."

"Should I?"

"Don't waste time. You should start reviewing in five seconds. 5, 4, 3..."

"But--"

"2, 1! Start!" Junhyuk then started the timer.

I had no choice but to review because I wanted to challenge myself.

It's okay, Misu. You can do this!

The first few pages were just fine, but I got sleepy after that.

He snapped his fingers and that brought me back to my senses.

"Here. This might be effective to prevent you from getting sleepy." He said and gave me a chewing gum.

"Thanks,"

I continued reviewing again and the chewing gum was quite effective. But after a while, I got sleepy again.

"Can I take a short nap? Just five minutes, please?" I begged.

"Hmm... okay."

As agreed upon, I took a nap but it felt too fast. I suddenly woke up because of the alarm tone.

"Five minutes is over."

"Already??"

I sighed once again, opened the page where I lasted, and started to read.

🐰

Three hours had passed. I was quite fascinated by my progress. I didn't realize that I'm almost on the half of the reviewer! It's been so long since I became productive.

There was a knock on the door so, I opened it.

"It's almost dinner. Junhyuk-ah, do you want to eat with us?" My mom asked.

"No, it's fine! I'm about to leave anyway, auntie." Junhyuk said.

She shrugged her shoulders and then closed the door.

"Let's review again tomorrow at 8 am. Be prepared because I'm going to give you practice questions."

"My mind is already overloaded but oookay." I said. "See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

After all this effort, would there be a miracle?

---

a/n: hi my dear readers! have a nice day~