16

Jungkook jumped out of bed, locking his phone after seeing Taehyung's comment about Jimin's current bad condition. He went to his closet and picked out a comfortable outfit to wear.

After changing, he exited his dorm, not forgetting to take his phone and keys. Since Jimin's apartment was only a 10 minute walk from Jungkook's, the boy decided to walk.

Once Jungkook reached his hyung's apartment, he lightly knocked. After a few moments of waiting, Jimin opened the door, weakly smiling at his friend. "Hey. I'm surprised you actually came." The older spoke.

Jimin stepped aside, motioning for Jungkook to come in. Jimin's apartment was big and beautiful. Also very clean. Jungkook sometimes wondered how Jimin wasn't afraid to live in such a big house all by himself.

 Jungkook sometimes wondered how Jimin wasn't afraid to live in such a big house all by himself

"Of course I came! Someone has to take care of you." Jungkook stated, making Jimin chuckle.

Jimin's laugh always mamaged to put a smile on Jungkook's face, so right now the younger looked like a smiling idiot. But he didn't care. As long as his hyung was happy, he was happy.

The two went upstairs as Jimin confessed he was feeling very lightheaded.

"Do you need something, hyung? Should I call the ambulance?" Concern was written all over Jungkook's face as he stared at the other.

"No, no ambulance needed. But I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning, I'm screwed if I don't get better by then..." Jimin let out a sigh, his voice shaky. He curled up into a ball on his bed and closed his eyes.

Jungkook sat beside Jimin, observing the boy's features.

Such a cutie. Wait, what am I thinking? But he is sooo cute! Even when my mochi's sick, he's still cute. Wait, no, he is not mine. What are you thinking, Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook had to admit. If anyone could be nominated for the cutest person on Earth, in his opinion it would definitely be Jimin. But he just couldn't look at Jimin the same as the older was obviously hurting.

"Hyung, what did you eat today?" The younger asked, making his friend sigh.

"I had a cup of coffee in the morning and ate some soup for lunch." Jimin said with a sleepy voice, not bothering to open his eyes.

"Hyung, I know you model and everything, but you know it's bad for you to skip breakfast. Even Taehyung doesn't do that anymore." Jungkook frowned.

The other slowly opened his eyes, looked at the younger and sighed again. "You know my manager has strict rules."

"Would you like me to speak to him?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with questioning eyes, hoping that his hyung would let him speak to his manager.

The older only groaned. Jungkook let out a sigh of disappointment, understanding it as a sign of disagreement. But apparently, he was wrong.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"Can u walk me to the bathroom? I'm very nauseous."

"Wait, Jimin, don't move." Jungkook instructed and slowly lifted him out of bed and took him to the bathroom.

"I said walk me, not carry me..."

When they arrived, Jimin went to the sink and threw up.

Jungkook gasped, his eyes wide. "Hyung, is that.. blood??"

Jimin felt his vision getting blurry and felt himself falling. Jungkook quickly reacted and caught Jimin. "Hyung? Jiminie? Can you hear me?"

As Jungkook realised Jimin wouldn't be waking up anytime soon, he lifted him up bridal style and carried him around the house, looking for his car keys.

"Dammit, where did I leave them?"

Jungkook marched upstairs, remembering he probably left it on Jimin's bed.

Jungkook walked into the room and carefully placed Jimin on the bed and started looking for his keys.

"Finally." Jungkook had found the keys, got Jimin and rushed outside.

Once the two were outside, Jungkook got them both into his car and sped off.

As he drove to the hospital, not caring that he was driving over the speed limit, he was raging with anger.

I'm gonna kill that motherfucker. This is all Taemin's fault.