33

It was only 3 hours before Jungkook's and Jimin's flight, so Jimin dressed up and got ready to go say goodbye to his friends.

"Hyung, where are you going? Our flight is in three hours." Jungkook said, coming out of the kitchen.

"I know. I'll be quick. I just want to say goodbye to Txt and Felix." Jimin explained.

Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows. "Okay, I know who Txt are, but who the hell is Felix?"

"Oh." Jimin nervously chuckled. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you. We met during our flight to New York and we've been in touch ever since."

"Oh." The younger paused. "I see. Well, go say goodbye then. Be quick."

Jimin nodded and said a little goodbye to Jungkook before exiting the apartment.

Jungkook's pov

I sat down on the couch after Jimin left and smiled to myself. I was happy that Jimin had friends in New York, I have even met Txt once, they seemed like nice guys to me. But the name Felix didn't leave my mind.

The door suddenly opened and Jimin rushed inside, shutting the door and leaning against it, staring wide eyed at me.

"Jimin? What's wrong? What's going on?" I stood up and went over to him. He looked terrified.

"On second thought, maybe I will stay inside for a while."

I looked out the window and saw a butterfly swarm. I laughed and looked over at Jimin.

"You're still scared of butterflies?" I chuckled." You know, they can't harm you."

"I'm not going out there."

I shrugged and sat down on a chair near the window. Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang and he picked up, seemingly exited.

"Felix, what a nice surprise! Yeah, I was actually just about to go." He spoke with the biggest smile on his face and I frowned. A wave of anger went over me.

I just rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom, sending Jimin a glare on my way, to which he reacted with a confused expression. I just shook my head and left him downstairs.

_

Half an hour after a hot shower, I got out of the bathroom and went to change. After finishing changing I went to read a book.

I had been reading for about five minutes before getting bored with the book. I looked at the cover of the book. The Turn of the Screw. It was one of Jimin's books. Sometimes I wondered how he read these boring things all the time.

I went downstairs after checking our luggage and if everything was ready. I looked at my watch as I walked downstairs. We had only an hour and thirty minutes left before our flight.

I went to the fridge and took some water, pouring it into a cup. As I was drinking the water, Jimin came back just at that moment.

Author's pov

"Heyyy." Jimin walked in and smiled at Jungkook. The younger just waved at him with his free hand with no expression on his face.

"What did you do while I was out?" Jimin asked, taking off his shoes.

Jungkook placed the empty glass on the table and looked at his hyung with a bored face. "I showered and read one of you boring books."

"Ouch. It's not my fault you don't like books. Sometimes it's fun to read." Jimin tried to keep a smile on his face.

"Anyways." Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "How did your date with Felix go?"