39

~three months later~

"Yes, that would be great. Thanks." Jungkook hung up the phone, sighing. He didn't even realize Jimin was sneaking up on him. The older hugged Jungkook from the back, pecking his cheek.

"Is everything settled?" Jimin asked, letting go of the hug.

"Yeah." Jungkook turned to look at his boyfriend with a smile. "I still can't believe you asked me to move in with you. I didn't know you were such a romantic." The younger looked dreamily at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled. "If you think stepping down on one knee and holding out a promise ring while asking you to move in with me is romantic, then okay." Jimin said, laughing.

"Of course it's romantic. I honestly would have never thought of that." He hugged his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Jimin's small waist and sniffing his neck.

Jimin chuckled. "What are you doing, Jeon?"

"What perfume is this?" He looked his boyfriend in the eyes.

"Do you always answer to a question with another question?" Jimin returned the stare.

"Do I?"

"What?"

"What?"

Jimin shook his head and laughed. "It's Chanel."

"Ah, of course." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile at his boyfriend. "Speaking of." Jungkook glanced at his watch. "Don't you have a shoot in an hour?"

Jimin eyes widened and he looked at the clock on the wall. He gasped.

"I do! I'll be late!" He quickly rushed upstairs, fetching his hairbrush from the table on the way.

Jungkook laughed, observing his now worried boyfriend's moves.

He plopped down onto the couch in the living room, petting the cute cats. "See? Your owner is a very busy guy." Jungkook giggled.

_

"Jimin-ssi!" Taehyung ran to his best friend, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Tae!" Jimin hugged back. "What are you doing here?"

Taehyung let go of the hug and smiled. "I arrived here straight from my damn shoot here to congratulate you for finally moving in together with Jungkook."

"Thank you." Jimin smiled widely. "But we don't say that word here, Tae."

"But you say damn all the time." Taehyung simply said.

"Not that word." Jimin snickered. "I meant straight."

The both boys laughed. After a little bit of chit chatting, Jimin went to change, leaving Taehyung alone in the studio.

"Amazing, you're here!" A man in his thirties ran up to Taehyung, who was now drinking an Americano while sitting on a photographer's chair.

Tae looked around, assuming the man was talking to someone else.

"Huh? Excuse me?"

But the man already started walking away. Taehyung gulped.

What the hell?

_

Jimin came out of the dressing room, making his way towards the studio, fixing his collar on the way. He looked up, seeing his assistant making his way towards him.

"Jimin-ssi, do you need anything?" He kindly asked.

"A cup of sparkling water would be nice." Jimin smiled. His assistant nodded, heading off to fetch the model some water.

"Places, people, places! The shoot starts in two minutes! Places!"

Jimin could recognise that voice anywhere.

"Tae?"

Jimin turned to see Taehyung standing near a camera, yelling at literally everyone.

Jimin cringed and came up to him. "Tae?" He whisper yelled. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Your photographer is sick and I was chosen to take over his job for today." The taller whispered back with a proud smile.

"What? How? Do you have experience? How did they even choose you?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Oh, they didn't. Some man just mistook me for the substitute photographer. I just asked myself what you would do in this situation."

"And you thought I would do this?" Jimin almost yelled.

"Well, I-"

"Everyone, get ready! Models, take places! The shoot starts in a minute!" The director yelled.

"Oh, great." Jimin face palmed. He quickly turned to Taehyung. "Do you know how to use the camera?" Jimin worriedly asked the younger male.

The other shot his thumbs up and Jimin just sighed in relief, walking away from Taehyung, trusting the other male.

_

"I cannot believe you, Tae. How??" Jimin asked, looking at his phone.

"I told you I could do it." Taehyung winked at his friend.

"The pictures turned out amazing." Jimin said, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Thank you. You saved the day." Jimin smiled at his best friend.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. The males then got out of the studio, exchanging hugs before going their separate ways.