40

chanel

Liked by christian and 10,617,199 others chanel Winning Picture of the Year

chanel Winning Picture of the Year. Congratulations to Park Jimin and a big thank you to the photographer and our staff!

View all 819,2819 comments

justinseagull congratulations bby 🥳 u deserve this ❤️ u r so beautiful i can't-
grapemon @justinseagull blinded by park jimin's beauty be like
justinseagull @grapemon real 🥹
guccitae congraaaaaaats 🥳
hobi congrats 🥳🥳
suga congratulations 🎉
visualking i'm disappointed and proud at the same time 🥹🥳
grapemon @visualking y disappointed babe
visualking @grapemon cause my picture came in second SECOND but i couldn't be more proud of you minnie 😌
christian thank u everyone it means a lot to me 🥺❤️

_

"Aaaaaa!" A scream echoed through the house.

Jungkook snapped his head from his phone and quickly ran downstairs.

"Baby? Where are you?" The younger searched for him, not being able to find him.

"Babe." Jungkook ran up to the older, finally spotting him in the corner of the kitchen. "What happened?"

Jimin pointed at a butterfly flying near the younger boy. "Please take it outside."

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, glad his boyfriend wasn't harmed.

"How am I supposed to do that? I don't have wings." Jungkook chuckled, watching the butterfly fly up to the ceiling and land on the chandelier.

"And now he's out of reach." The taller sighed and looked at Jimin, noticing him relax a bit.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." Jimin frowned.

"It's okay, I know you're serious about your phobia." Jungkook smiled reassuringly. "Let's leave the butterfly here. Maybe your cats will eat it." Jungkook stated, making Jimin gasp.

"Jungkook, that's cruel! Even if it's a butterfly." Jimin frowned once again.

Jungkook chuckled, planting a soft kiss on the smaller's lips. "That's why I love you. Your sweet side of you is very attractive." He smiled.

"Thank you." Jimin blushed. "But seriously, what do we do about it?" He asked the younger, looking at the small creature on the chandelier.

"Let's leave it here and leave the window open, it will most probably fly out. We have to go now, our friends must already be on their way. We'll be late."

"We're always the late ones." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled. "True."

The two went to the door, Jungkook taking his bag along the way, putting his house keys in it. "Do we need anything else?" He asked the elder.

"Since you're taking the keys, I won't be taking mine. Take a water bottle, it's pretty hot outside." The older said, putting his phone in his back pocket.

Jungkook nodded, throwing a water bottle inside his bag and opening the door for Jimin. The older smiled, stepping outside and waiting for the younger male.

_

"The scenery is beautiful." Jimin said.

Jimin and Jungkook were walking down the road, surrounded by blooming trees, their fingers intertwined. They were just walking around the park after hanging out with their friends.

"Not more beautiful than you." The younger commented, making his boyfriend blush and smile.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

Jungkook stopped at the entrance of the park they had been walking through. He took Jimin's hands in his own, looking at them, massaging Jimin's fingers.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something."

Jimin felt like his heart skipping a beat. He was scared. Has Jungkook stopped loving him? 

"Baby, I remember us being best friends ever since middle school. Back then, I loved you platonically. Each day from the moment we promised each other to stick together till high school and through college, my love for you grew stronger everyday, until it turned into something more. We used to always say we would live in the same city when we would grow up. Or even in the same house. And it all came true. I thought we were just being silly back then, but because of you, Park Jimin, I learned one important thing. Dreams do come true. But I just want to make sure."

Jungkook got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet red box out of his pocket, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring with little diamonds all over it.

Jimin covered his moth with his hands, tears threatening to spill any second.

"Park Jimin, will you make one more of my dreams come true and marry me?"

"Yes. Yes, I will marry you, Jungkook." Jimin happily said, tears finally escaping his eyes, the happiest smile visible on Jimin's face.

Jungkook smiled and gently put the ring on Jimin's finger, standing up and taking Jimin's hands in his. They shared a passionate, yet soft kiss.

"I love you, my fiancé." Jungkook smiled against his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you too." Jimin smiled.

☆ The end ☆

thank u all so much for reading loves ❤️

i hope u enjoyed 🥰 the sequel is out now