25

"Where is it?" Jimin spoke irritated. Then suddenly, a click was heard by the smaller and the lights turned on, revealing something Jimin definitely wasn't expecting to see.

 Then suddenly, a click was heard by the smaller and the lights turned on, revealing something Jimin definitely wasn't expecting to see

"Surprise!" The group shouted in chorus, startling Jimin almost to death with some confetti.

Jimin was standing by the doorway in awe, observing the amazing balloon decor by the stairs and landing his eyes on his friends, who were standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"I don't understand... How are you all here?" Jimin was almost tearing up now.

"Well, it was actually Jungkook's idea." Jin stated, eyeing the younger and making Jungkook slightly look away and blush, making Jimin even more confused. "We decided to pull a prank and ignore you to make the surprise better."

"I thought you guys were mad or something. I'm so relieved." Jimin let a small tear escape from his eye. He quickly wiped it away and smiled brightly.

The boys came to Jimin and buried him in a big group hug. "We're very sorry!" After a minute of the group's warm embrace, the boys pulled back and decided to talk.

Jimin chuckled, wiping another tear off. "Idiots. I forgive you."

_

"So, you're staying?" Taehyung spoke, his voice full of sadness now, head hanging low.

All of them were now seated on the couch in the living room, looking down with sad eyes.

Jimin noticed the atmosphere becoming dull. He sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry, but it's a great opportunity. We will see each other in two months, don't worry. Unless someone wants to stay. But I know how busy all of you are."

Jimin flashed a sad smile to the others, seeing that his friends were sad, even despite trying to smile.

"Can... can I stay?" Jungkook broke the silence.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, slightly surprised. "You can? I mean.. really? Don't you have responsibilities in Seoul?"

"Ouch. That sounded kinda harsh." Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook just chuckled at Taehyung's words before turning back to Jimin and continuing. "I do. But my collection is already released and I can easily create new designs here, then send them over to the tailors." The boy explained with a smile.

Jimin smiled brightly. "Then of course you can stay."

Everybody cheered, happy Jimin wouldn't be alone in New York and totally shipping the two even more.

Jimin then continued to talk to his friends, since they were leaving soon.

Jungkook sat back and let the happiness soak right into his bones. He closed his eyes and savoured the moment.

"Bye! Have a great time!"

Jungkook opened his eyes to see everyone already leaving, Jimin leading them to the door. He stood up and walked behind his secret crush, which wasn't such a big secret to Jimin anymore.

The two boys waved at their friends one last time with smiles plastered on their faces. Jimin closed the door and sighed, turning to look at the younger. "I don't even know where to start."

Jungkook gulped, understanding he couldn't escape a conversation about the kiss between him and Jimin now. "I can explain..."

Jimin laughed, confusing Jungkook. "I don't think I need an explanation on how to sweep, thank you."

Jungkook let out a a breath of relief and smiled.

"But you could help me. After all this was your idea." Jimin smirked, walking away to get a broom.

"S-sure." Jungkook stuttered out, cursing himself for doing so.

_

Jimin's pov

We were done cleaning up and decided to watch a movie that I picked out.

"This movie is dumb." Jungkook whined for the fifth time.

"C'mon, don't be like that." I spoke, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You're lucky I'm tired." He murmured quietly. I smiled happily as a few minutes into the movie he went limp.