26

Jungkook's pov

As I woke up to the morning light trickling in through the blinds, I got slightly scared as to where I was.

After just a few moments, the memories of last night came rushing right back, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth.

I got down to the 1st floor and walked into the kitchen. As I did, I saw Jimin standing there and cooking something. I didn't know what it was, but it smelled amazing.

"Good morning." I stretched while greeting Jimin with a smile. "What are you cooking?"

"Morning?" He turned to me and laughed. "Jungkook, it's 2 pm."

My eyes widened. "Oh, shit. I slept for too long."

Jimin laughed once again and I let a smile spread across my face. I always thought Jimin was cute when he laughed. More like, when wasn't he cute?

Suddenly, thoughts of the kiss that happened a few days ago came rushing back to me and I couldn't understand how I felt about it.

I adored the feeling of his lips against mine, it was an unforgettable kiss. Even if it would be the only one.

Jimin was always just a friend to me. I didn't want to allow myself to think of him as more than that. Even if it did cross my mind sometimes. I didn't want to harm our friendship. I didn't want to loose him.

Jimin went to the table and placed two plates on it, putting pancakes on them. He then poured some syrup on the pancakes and pushed one of the plates towards me. "You must be hungry. Please eat." He spoke softly.

"Thank you." I could only smile at Jimin, sitting down in front of him and enjoying breakfast together.

_

"I'm heading out!"

I was resting on the couch in the living room and looked at Jimin, who was now apparently leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked, siting up.

"I've got a meeting with a K-pop performance crew called TXT. We're gonna be working under the same company." Jimin smiled as he took his house keys and phone.

"Oh, good luck. By the way, you look hot." I didn't even realize I actually said it out loud.

Jimin chuckled nervously. "Uh, thanks." He waved one last time before exiting the dorm and then it hit me.

"Oh my God. I actually called him hot. Oh my God, ain't no way." I let my face sink into a pillow out of pure embarrassment. "What is wrong with me?!"