22

ballance

189,516,367 likesballance Today we had the opportunity to attend an exclusive Chanel photo session where the art of dance was worked on and we would like to offer @christian to work with us at our dance agency on our upcoming project :)

189,516,367 likes
ballance Today we had the opportunity to attend an exclusive Chanel photo session where the art of dance was worked on and we would like to offer @christian to work with us at our dance agency on our upcoming project :)

View all 1125,929 comments

hobi omg @christian u just got noticed by the most popular company in the us 😦
justinseagull congrats @christian ❤️
guccitae yh congrats! but does that mean you will leave us and move to ny? :(
hobi @guccitae i'm sure he'd visit us or we could visit him
suga @hobi even if so it takes around 15 hours to get there we couldn't visit him except if we're on break
hobi @suga right...
justinseagull guys don't be sad we don't even know if jimin will be moving there yet
grapemon jk's right let's not worry maybe it's temporary
visualking @grapemon he still has to decide tho

_

Jimin was looking at his phone screen, not being able to believe anything that was happening right now. He sighed and closed his eyes, turning off his phone.

There suddenly was a knock on Jimin's door, interrupting all of his thoughts. He got up from his bed with a sigh and went downstairs.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" The older asked, opening the door only to meet eyes with his best friend, who was now standing at the doorway with a sad smile.

"I was walking around the city and was near your apartment when i saw your comment, so I decided to pay you a visit and.. probably say goodbye?" Jungkook chuckled sadly, earning a confused look from his hyung.

"No, I..." Jimin didn't know what to say. It was true that he thought about maybe going to New York for this. But he wasn't sure.

Jungkook tilted his head, seeing the smaller lost in his thoughts. "You okay?"

Jimin quickly nodded and motioned for Jungkook to come inside.

_

"Would you like some tea?" Jimin asked the younger, earning a quick nod and a bunny smile as an answer.

Jimin chuckled at the younger's cutenesses. He went to the kitchen to make some tea, but then he remembered that he didn't ask what kind of tea Jungkook wanted. He turned around to go to the living room, but something stopped him.