Chapter 30

//What James posted the other day on SC yal. ♡ If you guys want to know his SC, he posted it on twitter months ago. Apparently I can't give it out, sorry. //

.

.

.

Annelise's POV

"H-He was practicing saying 'I love you'?" I stuttered, facing Jesse, as his face was also struck like mine. "To who?" I asked, scared of what the answer is going to be. I swear, if it's-

"Who else, Anne?" She asked, rolling her eyes. I then got the idea in my head, and glared at her. I charged towards her, grabbing her by her elbow. She winced and squealed, only making me tighten my grip. I would break her arm again right here, right now.

"You!" I yelled, my breath hitting her face and skin like a bullet. I haven't really done anything but sleep and eat the past few days, but I actually really don't care. She gagged, causing Jesse to laugh.

"Oh my god, I know! She has the worst breath ever! Like how can James kiss-" He was saying, but cut himself off when I shot him a glare. If looks could kill, he would be dead on the floor.

"What did I do?!" Lily yelled, caughting my attention. I narrowed my eyes at her, making her start whimpering. She's the most softest girl ever, she cries at everything. Not even my niece can cry that much, and she's eight months.

"Oh you know what you did!" I screeched, getting madder by the second. "He was practicing saying 'I love you', for he can say it to you!" I roared, making Jesse face palm himself. Why is he-"

"What?!" She screamed, pushing my arms off, with her good arm, making me let go of her. She fell onto the ground, with a 'thump', making her moan in pain. Did I mention that she was weak, too? "Anne, you are the most clueless person ever!" She yelled, dusting herself off.

"I have to agree with her on that, Anne." Jesse spoke, making me scoff. I'm the most clueless person ever? Yeah, okay. "Should I do the honor?" Jesse asked Lily, making her roll her eyes and nodd. He came over to me, and slapped me behind the head, as my jaw dropped.

"What was that for?" I yelled, rubbing my temple.

"For being clueless." He stated simply, walking back over to the couch.

"How am I clueless? Can you guys fill me in?" I asked, with my eyes wide. Jesse shook his head, and Lily groaned, and stomped her foot like a three year old.

"Can I leave now?!" She yelled, throwing her arms in the air. I shook my head, making her turn around. "He was practicing to say it to you!" She finally yelled, breathing heavily.

"Really?" I chriped, smiling widely.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" She yelled again, complaining. What is she so mad about? She must've eaten something.

"Oh my god. This is amazing! This is good! This is really really good!" I yelled, laughing. "I got to go tell James!" I yelled, running up the stairs.

"Uh, Anne?" Jesse said, with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah?!" I yelled, halting myself.

"You kicked them out. Remember?" He asked, shooting reality back into me. It hit me like the wind, blowing onto me. My eyes went wide, realizing my stupid actions.