Chapter 31

// James's voice is- //

.

.

.

Jesse's POV

"So I got you a hot dog, and a lemonade slushie." I said, walking towards Anne. I got myself a burger and Pepsi, because I am fabulous.

"Thanks Jess-"

"Don't deep throat it." I said, cutting her off. The lady behind Anne looked at us disgustingly for a minute than walked off. Hey, at least we are young.

"Jesse, you dumby! How inappropriate!" She yelled, slapping my back. She set her lips into a straight line, until she burst out laughing. "Did you see her face?!" She laughed out, clutching onto her weiner.

"Oh lord, yes! It was priceless!" I yelled, laughing along with her. We got a couple looks from the people who were passing by us, but I could really care less. They can kiss my a-

"Let's go sit down." Anne said, grabbing my hand. We walked along to the waiting room, and sat down, with bits of laughter.

"So how long is it going to take us to get to Seattle?" I asked her, whilst biting into my burger. "And how many days?" I muffled out.

"Uh, a few hours. And maybe a week." She nervously said, tapping her knee. I could never understand Anne. She's just.. something else. "Jesse, I need to-"

"Flight to Seattle and Paris is now boarding."  The lady in the intercom said, cutting off Anne.

"You need to what?"

"Nevermind, let's just go." She said, pulling onto my elbow. I shrugged, and followed her to the gates. I winked at the man who stood there, who's face went to pure disgust.

"Fine. I can someone better anyways." I told him, flipping my imaginary hair to the side. "Anne, why are people so ugly and heartless. I hate people. People are disgusting creatures." I said, as we entered the airplane.

"Well then, you're a disgusting creature too." She chirped, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes as I took my seat, glancing at the little girl in between us. "Bitch, I'm a queen. The fuck you talking about-"

"Jesse! Language!" Anne spat, making the girl flinch.

"Awe, is this lady scaring you?" I asked her, holding onto her little hand. She nodded slowly, lookin at us back and forth. "How old are you, princess?"

"Thwee." She said, smiling when I called her a princess. One of her front teeth were missing, which made her even more adorable. She had brunette hair, with a little beret placed over her head. There was a name tag on her chest, where 'Amy' was written in pink crayon.

"What? I'm scaring you? Little girl, I'm the nice one!" Annelise yelled, making the poor girl clutch onto my shirt.

"Anne, shut up!" I yelled, noticing the little girls eyes water. "You're going to make her cry!" I continued when Anne grabbed her.

"No I'm not-"

"What are you doing touching my daughter?!" Anne and I glanced up, and saw a fuming mother in front of us. "Do I got to repeat myself?!" She yelled louder, staring at Anne's hand wrapped around the girls elbow.

"U-Uh, no man- I mean mam!" Anne stuttered, quickly letting go. I laughed a bit when I saw the lady's eyes widen.

"Are you calling me a man?!" She screeched, making both the little girl and I cover our ears. Oh, how I love mothers.