Too Much

September 30th — Tuesday Afternoon
12:36 PM

It'd been a day since the women got back from their trip and the house was in shambles. Jairus and Sampson's sleep schedules were a mess, Abiah's stomach was in constant knots, Irie was having nightmares, and the worst was between Tori and André. "Why the hell won't you tell me what's going on?" Tori yelled, slapping pages upon pages of medical release forms for her and André. "Why is Heidi calling me? Asking for these? What have you gotten us into?" She begged. André slid the papers to the side and continued to eat his sandwich.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it," André dismissed.

"No! You don't get to tell me whether or not I get to worry about something! Tell me now!" Tori demanded, changing her tone.

"She's pregnant! Mia is pregnant!" André finally disclosed.

"So? What does that have to do with us? You got a vasectomy after Koryna was born!" Tori yelled back. André licked his lip and slowly looked up from his plate. "André Murillo, are you telling me you never got the vasectomy?" At this point, Tori was fuming.

"No, babe! I did. It just didn't take. But I didn't know that until after the affair. I had it redone as soon as I found out, but by that time, I had already slept with her," André finally came clean. Tori started to hyperventilate. She didn't know what to do.

"So, why do you need my medical records? I didn't have sex with the bitch," Tori grumbled, folding her arms.

"Yeah, but I had sex with you. And I wanted to make sure that you hadn't gone to the doctors for anything that could be remotely connected to an STD,"

"An STD? André! Are you serious? You exposed me and our children to an STD? I can't even explain to you how disgusted I am! You have... you have to go," Tori cried. "I can't do this, right now. You have done so much damage to this family, and I refuse to let it continue." André's own tears started to flow as Tori backed away from him and headed to their bedroom to check on her toddler.

"Tori! Wait! I can make it up! I swear! I didn't catch anything. I'm clean! And this kid! It's not mine—"

"How do you know?" Silence. "That's what I thought," Tori muttered, fully disappearing up the stairs. 

12:48 PM

The house sat quiet, freaking Irie out as she came up to the living room, not seeing her family anywhere to be found. "Momma? Dad?" She called. With no response, she placed a hand over her child's unsteady head and moved towards her parent's room. "Momma?" Irie called, slowly opening the door to see her mother on the edge of the bed next to her sisters leg. "Mommy, you okay?" She asked in a baby voice, while moving around the bed. Tori didn't even bother to wipe her tears. She felt no need to hide her pain any longer.

"No, I'm not. It seems like every time Daddy and I get good, he ruins it. And I don't know if we can recover from this one," Tori cried. Irie bit her lip and took seat behind her mother's back.

"He didn't hit you did he?" Irie asked, feeling her chest tighten. Her anxiety swelling in her throat.

"No, he just cheated, and now the side piece is saying he's the father of her child," Tori revealed. A flood of relief took over Irie's body, but the warmth of her bruises brought her mood back to solemn.

"You can recover," Irie mumbled. Tori shook her head.

"I don't think so, you probably wouldn't understand, but I promise, this is the worst thing he could've done," Tori said. Irie took a few shallow breaths, before lifting the side of her t-shirt.