A Truce P.2

I'm sure it's around midnight now and as my eyes start drooping I hear a whistle. Its shrill and quick and it snaps me awake. A girl in gothic looking clothes runs towards me and knocks us both over. Gun shots make the sand explode next to us and I hear yelling in the distance.
"Hurry get up!"...

     She quickly pulls me up before I can answer. I try to pull my knife out of my pocket to get myself away from her, but it slips out of my hand and falls into the sand. She drags me behind a pile of rusty old cars stacked on top of eachother. We hide behind the cars in silence and a couple of officers, I'm guessing, shout someone's name.
"Jackie! Jackie get back here. If you come back the leader might consider letting you live if you do agree to sign the paper." His laughter sounds cruel.

     "You!" I whisper/shout at her. She turns to me and covers my mouth. I pull out my gun from my other pocket and shove her off of me.
"We have to go back there, you're going to get us both in trouble!" I tell her trying to convince her. Truth is, I have no problem whether she gets in trouble, I need to complete my mission and I won't let her screw this up for me.
"Are you a idiot?! If we switch clans we'll both be outcasts!" She glares at me while she talks.
     She knows both of our heads are similar and our pride won't let us be outcasts. I thought.. I thought that maybe Odium would accept me. After all we were the most related clans.  Maybe she's just lying to me so she can escape her clan.
     Our ears perk at the sound of dogs barking towards the car pile, or WHERE WE'RE HIDING. I look at her with panicked eyes. She narrows her eyes at the dogs and holds out her hand to me. I awkwardly grab her hand thinking she might lead me somewhere again??
     She rolls her eyes at me and points to the gun in my other hand. I hold my gun to my chest and shake my head at her. Before I can protest anymore she grabs my gun and shoots one of the officers in the leg. The other officer that was with him before is nowhere to be seen, probably getting backup.
     She yanks my hand up and starts sprinting. I'm glad I went through so much training because I can easily keep up with her. She accidentally grabs my forearm where I was bit and I cry out and cover my hand with the other. More voices can be heard behind us so she picks up her pace.
     Odium has a big part of their city filled with debris and fallen buildings. I even saw a plane that was crashed when all the adults had disappeared. We hide in a abandoned building in silence waiting for more voices so we can run and hide again.
Silence...

     "What now..?" I look at her while picking at my bandage. She looks deep in thought.
     "I know you won't like this but" I know what she'll say but I still can't bare to hear it, "we have to go to Solace.." she finishes. I give her a disgusted look, Pique and Solace? They are the most opposite, not to mention so is Odium.

"How do you even know they'll let us in?" I ask her puzzled.

"Come on they're Solace! They'll totally let us in!" She grins at me.

"They may be nice but they aren't stupid." I say resting my head on my hands.

"Are you defending them? Come on how hard will it be all we have to do is act nice to them too and they'll bring us in." She explains.

     I look down at my signature,
Pique
They wouldn't ever let us in with our signatures so we would have to wait a whole month for them to fade. "Our signs you moron, they wont let us in with these" I point at our signs.

"I guess we better set up camp then." She tells me.

This is going to be one loooong month.