Nice to Meet You Losers!

-Jackie's POV-

     So far it had been 10 hours in this place. Natalie and I had been bugging the guards for a while before they head to leave for some reason. Anyways this place was boring as hell- actually hell would probably be more enjoyable than this.

Natalie: "It feels like it's been years in here. HEY GUARDS GET BACK HERE!" She yells at the door, I laugh at her knowing those guards wont come back.

"I guess they couldn't handle how cool we are." I say smugly.

Natalie: "For real, anyways I wish they would give us work already. Anything is better than just sitting here." She says while blowing a peice of hair out of her face.

Knock knock

     I jumped up happily not expecting anyone to come back.

"Oh sWeeT guards have you returned to us?" I ask in childish voice and Natalie laughs at me.

"Nope nope nope nope." I hear a male voice say outside the door, though he doesn't sound like the guard who was watching us.

Faith: "Too bad you have no choice. Should've thought of the consequences before going through with your dumb plan." Faith's annoying voice says through the door.

     I look over at Natalie and grin at her, she returns it with a equally evil grin.

     Before we can laugh at the girl again she shoves two guys inside our room and locks the door.

Faith: "I'll return tommorow morning to assign you your jobs." She says and starts walking away.

...

     Silence follows after she leaves, we all stare at eachother in akward silence. I study each one trying to see if they're threats or not. The small one doesn't look threatening and the taller one looks like a softie on the inside, easy enough targets.

Natalie: "What're you guys supposed to be? Our replacement guards?" She laughs at them and walks over to the shorter one.

Shorter Male: "Ew, I can't believe we have to be stuck in here with two girls." He sticks out his tounge at Natalie and turns away.

Natalie: "I can't believe we have to be stuck in here with a little elf." She says and rolls her eyes at him.

Taller Male: "God, I didnt know Odium could be so annoying." He laughs cruelly.

Natalie: "At least we aren't as stupid as Mettle, I mean you guys act as if you only have one brain cell." She spits back glaring at him.

"I mean she's not wrong." I say laughing.

Shorter Male: "Yeah right! We were the top of our classes!" He says defensively.

Natalie: "Oh wOow, good for you!" She sneers at him.

Johonas: "Listen, maybe we should just try to get along. I'm Johonas and this is Juan," he sighs and continues, "what are your names?"

Natalie: "And why should we tell you?" She asks him cautiously and looks at me.

Juan: "Maybe because we were kind enough to tell you guys ours?" He narrows his eyes at her.

"You do know what clan we're from right-??" I say laughing.

Natalie: "Exactly but I guess since we're going to be stuck together you should at least know our names." She says looking bored.

"I'm Jackie and this is Natalie, nice to meet you losers!" I say in a fake cheerful voice.

~A few hours pass in the rotting house. Jackie and Natalie bug the two but surprisingly they sort of get a long.~

(Sorry for not posting in a while and for the short chapter- I'll write more tomorrow tho I didnt want to wait another day I guess idk.)