Mettles Soliders

-Johonas's POV-

     I walk into the abandoned High School that is Mettles Base. I look around for my friend Juan who's supposed to join me to see our test results. Most of the people in Mettle is full of warriors but we still need other jobs, everyones brave here.
     Medics and those who go out for supplies, governors who control our armies and our important decisions. They're all so brave I aspire to be like them. My friend Juan is a different story though.. He's been really wanting to join another clan, which is probably impossible. Anyways this clan is perfect I dont get why he would want to leave. Good food and good people everything here is amazing.
     Since he met that one guy at a Solace meeting he wouldnt ever stop talking about him. Juan is a good guy I just dont think he should leave his clan over one person. His sister even lives here I dont know why he would leave her just for someone else.
     He told me about his plans of leaving or escaping as he called it though he was never held hostage. Once his sign fades enough he'll walk all the way to Solace and beg to be let in and try to find that one guy again. It's crazy he barely even knows him or where to find him but he says he has this "gut feeling" about him.
     He is really one of my best friends here so I trust him, it pains me to see him trying to leave like it would to anyones best friend...
"Hey Johonas over here!" Juan calls out to me from a lunch table. He's sitting with two other people who I don't know of.
"Did you need something?" I ask in a bit of an annoyed tone.
     He looks at me confused and his two other friends shake their heads and converse to themselves. I cross my arms and look away, I had tried convincing him to stay. So so so so many times. It had never been enough though.
"Is something wrong? You look kinda pissed." He says while frowning.
"No nothing, what did you want anyways." I ask him again, I know he's not going to remember about the results he has no use for them anyway.
"I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or ya know.." He trails off seemingly uncomfortable.
     My lack of patience usually gets the best of me so I just spit it out.
"We were supposed to go check out the test results you idiot!"
     He glares at me with a look in his eyes, I know hes thinking about leaving, I knew he didnt care about the results. The problem was that I did, I know he knows how important they are to me. I'm not part of Pique but at that moment It really felt like I was.
"You know why I dont give a damn about those stupid results." He huffs at me. I turn around and walk away my hands turning into fists and relaxing again. I wouldnt need him when I was accepted to be a warrior anyways.

(Hey uhmm sorry I havent really been able to update this a lot I didnt know people actually liked it so yeah I'm starting it again :)) ah and sorry for the kinda short chapter)