6. Family Brunch.

Aaron's POV

For a whole week, Ava and I are basically inseparable. It wasn't like we were always with each other....it was the fact that we were both almost insatiable.

Some days it went like a routine; she would go to help Peyton, and I would go to work, and by the time we were both home, she would come to my room in bra and panties.
Or a lingerie.
Or just a robe.
This one time, she came to my room absolutely naked.
And then we would have sex, sometimes watch the game in between, have more sex.

And then she would go back.

While some other days, it was random...and those were the best. Sometimes we had a quickie on the kitchen counter if we bump into each other, sometimes I would eat her out right on the island...
We had sex on the dining table.
Sex on the dining room chair.
Sex in my walk-in closet.

Undeniably, the sex was good.
Very good.
Amazing.

But Ava still never crossed her boundaries, which included having sex in her room or even going to her room, having sex in the shower, spending nights together and any public display of affection.

The thing is, the more boundaries Ava tells me about, the more I feel even farther from her and not close to her and for some reason, it wasn't enough for me.
The little things that I knew about her already had their special effects on me.
Like the way she loves sports.
The way she teases me.
The way she laughs.
The way she always scents soooo good.
The way her hair bounces when she walks.
The way she looks good in anything.
The way her eyes dazzles when she blushes.

The more she had this effect on me, the more I was craving to know more about her.
I want to know if she cries and what could cause her to cry?
Who consoles her when she cries?
What are her top 3 wishes?
What are those stories about her that she buried deep down?
What is the worst thing that can happen if we cross one boundary?
What is her favourite meal?
What is her guilty pleasure?

I sigh as I slip on my suit jacket and walk out of my room, where I see Ava pacing from my door to the kitchen door as she speaks swiftly on a phone.

"Listen Mister, my best friend's favourite colour is yellow and her wedding colours are champagne gold and white. You asking me to use regular gold coloured balloons instead of champagne gold like I asked for, is like you asking an animal expert to use a cheetah in place of a leopard. If you can't get all the balloons to be champagne gold, atleast mix it!" She says and instantly hangs up the phone.

She hasn't noticed I'm out yet and I take the opportunity to observe her dressing.
She has on this simple, mustard yellow gown and matching heels that complimented her honey brown skin. Her hair curls are more prominent and bouncing with every step.

"Oh! You're ready." She says when she finally spots me and I smile.

"Yeah. Are you? Or you still have a few people you want to bark at?" I tease as we both head for the door and she nudges me.

"Tease me all you want but I'm going to keep cross checking the details for the bridal shower tonight. I can't afford to slip up." She says as we enter the elevator and I turn to her.

"Alright, super girl. But remember, family brunch is now, and bridal shower is tonight." I say to her and she sighs,

"You're right."

Ava's POV

"You're right." I say to Aaron and lock my phone as we head for the car.

Nick had finally arrived and Peyton had been waiting for this day for two weeks now.
It was supposed to be a family dinner until it clashed with the bridal shower and Peyton had a big fit.
She even broke a nail.