5 [nothing but net]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The teams were tied 1-1. The Ducks really needed to win so they could continue to finals. They didn't have much time left either. With only a couple seconds left Coach Bombay called for a timeout.

"Goldberg your gonna sit this one out" Coach said. Everyone started saying how it was a bad idea. They were tied and didn't want to lose. "A tie isn't gonna help us, we need the win" Coach pointed out. "Fulton you're the extra man."

"Are we pulling the statue of liberty coach" Fulton asked. The team could tell he was worried he would miss, his shot was only 1 out of 5.

"No, take your shot. You may only get one so its gotta be good" Coach said. All that did was add on pressure to Fulton.

"But coach 1 out of 1" Fulton said still unsure.

"Soft hands Fulton. Concentration not strength" Guy said. He looked over and winked at Connie. Willow was slightly jealous. Only slightly of course. Her and Guy were just friends. Not only that but they had just recently became friends.

Coach fired us up before the ref blew his whistle signaling it was game time. Charlie, Averman, Jesse, Peter, Fulton, and Willow were the six that went out on the ice. Wil had taken the face off. The puck dropped and she quickly passed it back to Fulton. As he was getting ready to shoot the puck number 9; on the other team, dove and took the puck. Luckily, Fulton was fast. He caught up and took the puck back. Everyone was yelling him for him to shoot. He looked to the goal aiming where he wanted the puck to go before shooting it. The opponent team jumped out of the way to not get hit by the puck. It finally reached the goal and ripped the net as the buzzer went off.

thats it.

we were in the playoffs!

Everyone ran to Fulton and cheered as he had just gotten us to finals. Although Wil was beyond happy she was caught up being nervous for the game against the Hawks. If they made it that far, which she was sure they would. But at the same time she couldn't wait to show them up. Wil was sure the whole team felt like that.

387 words