The ultimatum

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

She takes his hands in hers and starts cleaning his wounds and was stealing glances in between to see his reaction.She obviously felt bad for him but she also knows that this was uncalled for.

"Dimag hain ya nahi?" she asks sarcastically while cleaning his wounds.

"Tujhse matlab" he replies in sarcastic way too.

"Tera gussa ab tak utra nahi.Pehle bol deta main chali jaati hotel cab book karke.Main jaanti hu tu nahi chahta ke main yaha ruku.Tension mat le subah jaldi chali jaungi" she says to push his buttons as she knows him very well.

He jerks his hands off."Hogaya tera bol ke ya aur bolna hai.Haath chod de main khud kar lunga aur tu jaake so jaa.Mera dimaag mat sadaa." he huffs in anger.

"Dekh liya kitna khud kar lega.Teen din se aise hi rakha hai haath ko.Dimaag hi nahi hai kya tere paas?Aise kaun karta hai?" she replies in equal anger and annoyance.

"Dekh Shehnaaz mujhe neend aa rahi hai tu bhi ja ke soja" he replies by facing his back towards her.

"Chali jaungi but mujhe ek jawaab de uske baad zindagi main kabhi tang nahi karungi tujhe" she replies with moist eyes and this reply irks Sidharth as he somewhere knows what is she going to say.

He looks at her and his heart wrenched looking at almost to tears face and eyes.She looks down as she can't face him.

"Bol" he replies in calm manner.

"Sidharth humare beech main yeh jo hain wo kya hai? she asks with a determined voice as if she wants to decide it here and now where does they stand.

"Matlab?Kya puchna hai tujhe?" he replies in confusion and narrowing eyes.

"Yeh jo Big boss se chalte aa raha hain aur jo hum sabko emotional attachment bol rahe hai iske baare mai puch rahi hu." she replies and crosses her arms.

"Emotional atttachment hai aur hum close friends hai" he answers.

"Maine sabke saamne bol diya hai tujhe that I love you but kya mujhe tere answer ki ummeed rakhni chahiye ya move on karne chahiye?" she asks with a half hearted smile and one eyebrow raised and he can see it very well that she is determined to know.He is confused and the logical Sidharth Shukla who is known as King of one liners is finding it difficult to answer her."

"Pak gayi kya mujhse jo kisi aur launde ko dekhna chahti hai?"he says this jokingly to ease the environment as he can the tension building up but she gives him a "ARE YOU SERIOUS" wala look.

"Sidharth I have cleared this before ke main tujhse pyaar karti hu aur sabke samne bolti hu aur main wait karne ko taiyaar hu but main yeh bhi jaan na chahti hu ke tu kya feel karta and zabardasti to mere sath nahi rehta na?" she replies and her face fell as she is opening up regarding her insecurities.

He is shocked and doesn't know how to reply as he was not expecting this conversation to come up now.

"Pagal hain kya kisne bola ke main tere sath zabardasti rehta hu?Tere lagne ke chakkar mai mera band mat bajaa." he says and pulls her into his arms and caress her back to make her relax as he can see that she is stressed.

She stays in his embrace for sometime but frees herself as soon as she remembers their conversation.

"Dekh Sidharth jo bhi hain bata de.Maine tere interviews dekhe hai jahan tune 'JUST FRIENDS' ka tag de chuka hai." she replies.

"Dekh Sana tujhe pehle bhi bola hai maine ke main meri personal life aur feelings sabke saamne dikhata nahi aur main ek private insaan hu.Ek baat yaad rakho jo bhi relations mere close hai i don't like to discuss them in open." he replies by cupping her face.

She sighs and asks "Teek hai duniya ke saamne mat bol but mujheh bata ke humare beech main kya hain?"

"Shehnaaz yaar bola na emotional attachment hai aur hum bohot close friends hain"

"Tu apne friends ko aise jhappiyan pappiyan karta hai,unko aise hug karke sota hai bol na?" she replies in rage.

"Dekh Sana maine tujhe bola hai tu bohot special hai and tujhse jaise attachment hain wo kisi aur ke sath meri kabhi nahi hui hain.Isse zyada kya bolu?" he replies and beads of sweat have formed on his forehead as he is scared now.

"What if she gives up on me?" he thinks 

"Dekh Sidharth mujhe duniya se farak nahi padta bas tujhse padta hai.Duniya one sided lover,psycho bole IDGAF but agar tere mann mai waise koi feelings hi nahi hain then is sabka koi matlab nahi banta."

He is shocked and does not know what to say to her.Tears are falling and her eyes have become red and she is continuosly wiping her face so that his mom and sister should not see her in this condition .

He just stood their and lowered his head as he is not able to explain her.She wipes her tears and says "Sidharth main sone ja rahi hu aur haan tujhe main do din deti hu uske baad main phirse BB wale ghar ke andar chali jaungi.Uske pehle bas yeh clear kar de phir kabhi tang nahi karungi aur yeh do din nahi tu mujhse milne aayega.Apne feelings samajh aur mujhe answer de na." she replies and left the room to sleep in the guest room.

He is shocked and surprised.He knew this conversation was going to come up but was unaware that it will come this soon.It's only been a week after BB finale and with all that constant meetings with friends and families and tons of interview there was no time left for his introspection.He want to clear his feelings for himself and want to know what he feels for her before giving her any false assurance.

He want to clear his feelings for himself and want to know what he feels for her before giving her any false assurance

He knows his gadhi is serious about this and he can't afford to mess with her.He needs to think in this two days what he wants and where do they stand in each other's life.Shehnaaz is clear from her side only Sidharth needs to clear.

ITS NOW OR NEVER

"There is no force powerful than a determined woman" and Sidharth very well knows that it's not to be messed up.

NOTE:

Hey guys,

This was the first chapter.Let me know how as it.This is a purely fiction writing.Some of the emotions that I have written for them is what I felt but that does not necessarily need to match with their POV.