Surprise!!!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

Soon they got busy with their projects.Here Sana and Sid both were doing well with their projects.But still they both missed each other.Their night video call has become a routine now even if that video call is for a minute they don't miss it for the world because that is their peace.In the day time the calls were made whenever they get their break but still they missed being with each other snuggling against each other but both knew that they can't be together  24 X 7 as they both are working professionals.

2 months have passed still both are restless as they have met only once in this duration and that too Sidharth has come to surprise her as she was feeling stressed and low because of the work and that too only for a day because he also had pending commitments in Mumbai.

One fine day Sana gets a call from Kaushal

"Sana ek project aaya hai web series ki tu interested hai?" kaushal asked.

"Story aur character agar achchi hain toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai web series se? sana replies.

"Teek hain main tujhe script and storyline bhej raha hun.Dekhke batana ke kaisi hai aur decide kar le.Yeh Ekta Kapoor ki web series hain.Aur haan aur ek baat iski shooting mumbai main hogi toh tujhe iske liye Mumbai aana hoga." he emphasizes the last sentence as he knew she is longing to be in Mumbai with Sid.It brings a smile on her face and then disconnects the call.She continues her shoot and after that in the evening she was going through the script and liked it very much because the character that she has been offered is what she is in real life and will be very easy to potray in the screens.

She dials Kaushal's number and approves the script but asks him to keep it a secret and not to tell Sidharth as she will surprise him when she reaches Mumbai if only she knew that Ekta and Vikas are friends and Vikas knows about this as he is directing it but didn't get the time to tell Sana about this.It's only a month work remaining here in Punjab and then she will go back to Mumbai again.She has asked Kaushal to find her a place in Mumbai as she can't go and stay with Sidharth now and needs to find her own place in Mumbai.

Next one month Sid and Sana were in touch but Sana has not told him about the series and that she is coming back.She was eagerly waiting for Friday as she will travel back to Mumbai and will meet Sidharth.Sid had to go to a party and therefore there call had to be cut short as he had to leave.He bids her goodbye and leave.

At the party:

Sid meets Kushal,Nia,Sargun and all.They were enjoying and having gala time and now enters Vikas.

"Hey Sidharth kaisa hai tu?" he asks hugging him.

"Main teek hu tu bata kaha gaayab hain koi call ya message nahi" he replies.

"Arey wo ek nayi web series aa rahi hai na toh uske kaam main busy tha main.Location,arrangements dekhni thi waise bhi yeh web series toh tu dekhega hi" he nudges him.

"Haan tere recommnded web series toh main dekhta hi hoon" he replies casually not knowing what Vikas meant.

"Haan abhi reason kuch bhi mat de.Main jaanta hoon ke tu Khushi ke sare projects dekhta hai toh yeh bhi dekhega hi" he laughs.

"Main kuch samjha nahi Vikas.Clearly bolo" he asks as to how Sana is related to this.

"Arey Isme Khushi kaam kar rahi hain lead role main opposite Rehaan Kapoor who is a new comer.Ek mahina hogaya uske consent diye for web series." he replies not knowing that Sana has kept surprise.Vikas sense that something is off but at that moment he is being called by Kushal so he left.