A fresh start

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

Both were lost in the embrace and didn't know for how long they stayed like that.Time has stopped at that moment for these two love struck individuals who tried to stay away but could not.Their bone crushing hug and tears stricken face is the evidence that distance can not be maintained by them.They need each other no matter what they will find their way back.They may hurt each other but at the end they find their way back.

Then both broke the hug wiping their tears and looked at each other.Their eyes conveyed many untold stories.

"Chal mujhe bhookh lagi hain" whines Sana pointing at the packet in Sidharth's hand.

"Pata tha mujhe ke tune kuch khaaya nahi hoga Gadhi" he smacks her forehead lightly and they goes and have their lunch.

They both are laying down in the bed with Sana on his chest and his arms around her.Both of them were silently enjoying it as they have missed this for a week.They knew that there is a need to talk and clear out their misunderstandings.They can't just ignore it and behave as if nothing has happened.

"Sidharth uth ja humein baat karni chahiye." she gets up from his embrace.He pulls her back and closes his eyes trying to avoid as he wants to be in this moment right now.

"Thodi der aise hi rehte hain baby" he replies tightening his grip around her.

"Mujhe baat karni hai wo bhi abhi" she gets up and sit leaning on the headboard.Sidharth now knows that he can't win with her this time as she is determined to make him talk regarding their fight.

"Teek hain bol" he says with a closed eyes looking like he is sleepy.

"Main abhi bhi bhooli nahi hoon Sidharth.I am still hurt OK" she says angrily.

"Just because maine tujhe dekh ke hug ya kiss kaar liya doesn't mean ke main bhool gayi hoon samjha?" she glares at him and he is trying to look at her with closed eyes but he is scared.

"Aaj jo puchna hai puch le" he says looking into her eyes which is showing anger.

"Mujhe sach bata kya tujhe embarrass feel hota hain unke saamne to say that I am your Girlfriend?" she looks down with a sigh.

"Aise kaise socha tune?Pagal hain.Mujhe koi embarrassment nahi hota hain.You don't know but I am proud to have a partner like you with me.Trust me Sana." he tries to look at her eyes and sees tears threatening to fall.

"Main unke saamne hamara relationship open karna nahi chahta.Wo log yahi wait kar rahe hain ke humse unhe kuch content mile aur wo publicity le jo main nahi dena chahta aur tu yeh baat nahi samajh pa rahi" he caress her face.

"The only thing that matter to me is Family and unko pata hai aur approval bhi hain toh mujhe kisi ko bolne ki zarurat nahi" 

"But still jab wo log bakwas kar rahe the tab tune mere favor main kyu kuch nahi bola?Maine tumhari baatein sun li toh palatne ki sochna mat samjha." she warns him.

"Baby koi nahi palat raha but kya tune puri baat suni?Adhi baat sunke bhaag gayi.Jab unse baat kar main aa raha tha tabhi mujhe pata chala ke tu toh nikal gayi aur wo bhi us Vishal ke sath" he says controlling his anger and jealousy.

"Kya adhi baat?Utna sunne ke liye ruki thi wahi bohot badi baat hain Samjha?" she gives him attitude.

"Haan toh sunna chahiye tha kaise maine unko bola ke that it's between me and her.Hum dekh lenge you people don't worry.Yeh bhi bola ke I don't like any outsider commenting on my and Sana's equation.Moti baby pura sunna chahiye tha?" he stares at her.

"Tune Sachi aisa bola?" she looks puzzled.

"Haan baby maine bola tha agar tu rukhti toh pura sunke jaati par nahi Moti baby main patience nahi hain.Wo lagne pe chal ke bhaag gayi.Aur Devo ko bhi maine bol diya hain to not drag me or you in any matters." he pulls her towards him and makes her look at him.

"Tu sach bol raha haina?Warna muh tod dungi tera,samjha? she gives him death glare.

"Maine sirf itna hi bola usse zyada nahi bcoz main nahi chahta ke hum unke nazron main aaye warna Social media pe hamare naam drag karte rahenge.Isi wajah se main nahi jaana chahta tha party main but gaya bcoz mujhe laga agar main nahi jata toh tujhe lagta ke teri wajah se main nahi ja raha." he kisses her forehead.

"Hayee maine ek week waste kar diya dono ka.Kitne dur the hum.Nahi teek se baat hui na kuch.Pata hai maine tujhe kitna miss kiya?" she asks cutely.

"Pata hain mujhe tune kitna miss kiya.Bohot achche se jaanta hooon tujhe baby.Kaushal se teri updates leta tha." he smiles.

She pinches his cheeks and kiss him.

"Next time se hum nahi jayenge aur na hi milenge unse,Samjha? Wo jab bhi milte hain hum dono ka jhagda hota hain." she tells him.

"Baby hum unke saath party karne nahi jayenge but professional aur personal life ko alag rakhenge.Agar professionally milna ho toh no compromise teek hain.Hum milenge tab unko" he makes her understands.

"But tune mujhe hurt kiya hain .Chal sorry bol pehle" she sits back with a sad pout.

"Acha baby Sorry galti hogayi mujhse" he says and pecks her pout and she laughs wholheartedly.

"Abhi se hum saare misunderstandings clear karenge pehle then conclusion pe aayenge,is that clear?" he says.

"Aye Aye Captain|" she giggles and kisses him.

"Chalo let's START FRESH" they both say with their fingers entwined promising of a new beginning full of love and togetherness.

This one week distance has made them realize many feelings which they didn't know before.Sidharth has realized how difficult it is for him to stay away from his adorable goof ball to whom he has said in the BB house that I may not get time to call you everyday and Sana has realized that from next time if any misunderstanding happens she will first clarify from him and then conclude the matters.

Both were back in each other's embrace and went into deep slumber.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖." ❤️❤️

Hey guys,

Let me know how as it.This is a purely fiction writing.Some of the emotions that I have written for them is what I felt but that does not necessarily need to match with their POV.