Trust

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

Its been a year now after Sid's confession and they both are together and in love.But Sidharth being  a privacy craving guy has decided to keep it under wraps by showing the facade of Just Friends in front of the world.

Sana is not happy with this as she wants the world to know that he is hers and hers only.Her anger rises up she sees the headlines of his link ups withhis female co stars and he stays mum.His Female co stars drool over him and flirts and sometime he also does the same not in a serious manner.(DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND BASH SID THIS IS JUST A FICTION)

"Sidharth toh mera hain phir bhi mujhe Just friends banke rehna padta hain aur waha uske Co stars uspe chance maar rahe yeh sochke ke wo abhi bhi single hain." she is sobbing in her pillow.

Suddenly she gets a call from him.She straightens up herself as to not give any hint of her emotional turmoil to him.

"Hi Jaan kya kar rahi hain?" he asks.

"Kuch nahi just shoot se ghar aayi.Tu Kaha hain? she asks trying to control her tears.

"Main abhi bhi set pe hoon.Late hojayega toh aaj main direct ghar jaunga tujhse milne nahi aa paunga" he replies.

"Hmm Teek hain koi nahi" she replies in sad tone.

"Tu gussa hain?" he asks

"Nahi Nahi pagal hain.Gussa kyu?Tu apne shoot pe dhyaan de badme ghar pohoch ke ek message kar dena.Good Night" she replies

"Ok Good Night Jaan Love you"

They disconnect the call and Sana lies down in her bed.It's been nearly a month that they are not been able to be with each other as work commitments has increased.She has thought that being in the same city will help them to spend time with each other but it's of no use.She feels as if She is in Punjab and he in Mumbai.Calls are also limited and that too mostly is done by Sana to Sid.Even though its been a year still Sana's insecurities of not being able to match Sid's friends circle has been constantly nagging her.Sidharth has assured her not to worry as he loves her the way she is but still what if he will find me not compatible with him?How will I cope with it?She finally dozes off after so much thoughts.

Next morning Sana wakes up and searches for her mobile to see if he has sent the message but no he has not sent.

"Yaar ek message send nahi kar sakta yeh.Kitna time lagta hai I reached likhne main but nahi iski aadat ban gayi hain." she huffs and gets up from the bed to get ready for the shoot.

She calls Sid but he didn't pick her call as he came back late home.

"Yaar main kya karun iska?" she goes for her shoot trying to distract her mind.

After she reaches her set she goes in her vanity and starts getting ready for the shoot.Tears have welled up but she brushes it off and engages in conversation with her friend cum stylish Tara.Tara has been a great support for her during such times.Tara has been there for her whenever she needs someone to vent her feelings or thoughts.They have become BFF in short time.She also knows about Sid and Sana.

In the break Sana comes back in her vanity to take rest and checks her phone but no call only a message from him "SORRY JAAN LATE HUA GHAR AATE TOH SO GAYA SUBAH BHI LATE UTHA WILL CALL YOU BACK ONCE FREE.LOVE YOU" she reads and shoves her phone at the table and leans down on the couch.The word Love you that she wanted to hear from him now felt very worthless.She knows that he is a man whose Action are louder than words but still she can't help it.