Lockdown

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

The MSK show which was supposed to be going for 3 months was shut due to COVID-19 outbreak because of which shooting were put on halt.

Vikas has come on the last episode and it was an emotional episode to watch for her fans as she was finally out of the show.

She is now waiting in the vanity and getting ready to go back and can't wait to see her Kullu but due to excitement she forgot to call him but Vikas has already informed him and Sidharth has asked Vikas to drop her hotel as he wants to surprise her.Here Sana who was getting ready to go immediately recalls that she has forgot to call Sidharth.She tries to call him but he is declining her call.She is now irrirated.

"Hayee yeh mera phone kyu nahi utha raha?Mujhe isse baat karni thi" she says with a sad pout.

She again tries to call him but all in vain.After sometime Vikas enters her vanity and tells her 

"Khushi let's go I will drop you to your hotel." he says in hurry.

"Piyush wo Sidharth ko malum hain ke show khatam hogaya?Mera phone nahi utha raha." she replies sadly.

"Haan Khushi maine usse bata diya hain tu tension mat le wo busy hain isiliye call nahi utha raha" he replies trying to hide the surpise.

She gets sad thinking that he didn't even call her but brush away her thoughts as the happiness of show getting over is much more now and she knows that he will call her as soon as he gets free.

Vikas drops Sana to the hotel whereas Shehbaaz has gone out with Mayur and friends to celebrate.Sana was tired so she didn't go.She bids goodbye to Vikas and goes towards her room.She opens the room and goes inside and lays on sofa exhausted.

She tries to scroll through her phone and the moment she tries to look at some VMs made by fans she hears a loud thud voice inside her bedroom.She panics as no one is in the room.She is now scared but still gathers courage and move inside her room.

"Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" screams Sidharth making her jump out of fear.

She takes some minutes to gather herself and starts hitting his chest

"Pagal tune dara hi diya tha mujhe.Attack aajana tha mujhe.Koi aisa karta hain kya" she panting heavily as she is still shocked.He pulls her in a hug and rubs her back.

"Calm down baby Main hu Sidharth" he assures her.She gets normal and notices her room decorated and he has brought a cake and champagne.There is a big banner of CONGRATULATIONS.

"Yeh sab kya hai? she asks amusedly.

"Tere show khatam hone ke khushi main tere liye surprise."  he kisses her cheek.

"Tujhe kaise pata? aur tune mera call kyu nahi uthaya?" she asks confused.

"Mujhe Vikas ne pehle hi bataya tha toh usko maine bola tha ke mera topic tere sath avoid kare and direct tujhe hotel drop kar de tab tak maine yeh sab preparations kar di." he says with a wide smile depicting his happiness as the show which was not allowing her peace is finally over and she can start with her other projects.

"Oh tu toh bada chant nikla.Itna sab mere liye kiya tune.Hayeeeee" she kisses his entire face and gives him some lipstick marks on his face.