Long Distance

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

After sharing their first kiss Sid has now become much expressive but still in private.Showering her with kisses,cuddles and hugs.Sana was on cloud 9. Even though he has not said those three magical words still his action gave away his feelings.She knew him and his insecurities and have decided to give him space but still she fears what if one day she will become tired waiting for him?Will she stop loving him? Her uncertainties regarding the future is not allowing her to enjoy the present.She brushes off her thoughts.

The lock down is over and it's time for her to go back to Punjab.Both of them are sad and don't want to go away from each other. Sidharth is now habituated to have her besides him since BB days and same goes for Sana.

Sidharth's POV

I  so want to stop her and make her stay with me here but HOW?What can I do to stop her here?I don't want to be selfish and make her stay away from her family and her friends but how will I be able to survive without her?Her embrace,touch,hugs,her non stop chatter is what I am used to it. Gandi wali aadat hogayi hain mujhe Shehnaaz ki. 

She is leaving tomorrow as has projects pending there and need to complete that.I need to make her and myself strong.I hope this distance will make our strong and we will be able to survive this.

This distance is a test for them.He was in deep thoughts when Sana entered in his room and saw him lost.She knew what he was thinking and she was having the same thoughts.What if because of the distance they will grow apart?How will she handle him being away from him?But she also knows that she can't stay here forever.

"Itni jaldi sone aagaya tu Kullu" she pulls his cheek and kisses him and he is out of his trance.

"Haan wo thoda tired hoon." he replies and is again lost in his world.

She takes his hands in hers and kisses him."Mujhe pata hai tu kya soch raha hai.Main kahi bhi chali jau tere sath hi rahungi.Yeh mera promise hai tujhe.Punjab ho ya Paris tere paas hi rahungi main."

"Paris kaha se aagaya" he laughs.

"Meri favorite jagah hai Paris.Mujhe waha jaane ka bada mann hain." she tells him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Jayenge baby sathme jayenge bohot jald" he pulls her in his embrace as it's the last night of theirs as she will be leaving tomorrow.

"Hayee Sachi Kullu?I love you so much" she tells and kisses his cheek and puts her arms around his waist and they sleep peacefully.

It's the next morning and still Sid and Sana are in each other's embrace as they both don't want to let go of this peace.

"Tu mujhe bhulega toh nahi na?" she asks running her fingers through his chest.

"Nahi bhulunga tujhe gadhi" he chuckles.

"Chal abhi uth jate hain thode time main nikalna hain" she wakes up sadly.He holds her hands and looks at her.She understood that he wants to stay like this for sometime.She goes back in his embrace again and sleeps for sometime.

Sana is now getting ready to leave and Sid's mom has asked him to drop her to the airport.Sid's mom is aware of turmoil he is facing and also knows that he does not wants to go to drop her to airport as he won't be able to see her going.But she knows what's better for him so she makes him go with her till airport.Mother knows better!

Here Sid is sitting on sofa continuously looking at time lwaiting for her to be done with her emotional goodbyes to his Mom,Sisters and neighbors as they have also developed close bond with her.She was crying as if she has got married and leaving to her in-laws.

He also feels jealous that she is crying for them but not for me?How is that so?Sidharth can't help but looking at her he feels warmth and peace which he has never experienced in any of his previous relationships which makes him scared what if we don't be together or one of us will fall out.On the other hand Sana is like an open book and she can mingle with anyone without thinking as to what is going to come next which is exact opposite of Sid.

As they rightly say "OPPOSITES ATTRACTS"

It is now final time she is saying good bye to his mom and family and is leaving.Sidharth with a very heavy heart is now going to drop her to airport.

"Waha jaake mujhe phone karna.Bhulna mat" he instructs.

"Tujhe kaise bhul sakti hu main Kamine.Tu toh meri life hain" she kisses his arms and leans on his shoulder.She has decided that she will not cry in front of him as she does not want to fall weak in front of him.

They have reached the airport and Shehbaaz is waiting there for them.

"Oye motto chal time ho raha hain" he tells Sana.

"Chal Shehnaaz Bye Dhyaan rakhna apna aur koi problem main mat padna main nahi aa paunga bachane tujhe" he chuckles.

"Kutte tu yahi chahta hai ke main problem main padu haina?" she hits him.

"Oye tum log ka hogaya ho toh chale Motto?"  saying this Baaz move towards the airport entrance.

"Dhyan rakhna Sidharth Zyada stress na lena aur kaam important hai but health pehle aur Maa ko time diya kar" she hugs and moves towards airport.

He sees her moving towards the airport.He so badly wants to go and pull her towards him and take her home with her but he can't.She finally looks back at her with tears threatening to fall but she conceals it.

Finally she moves inside and Sidharth is now going back.

"DISTANCE MAKES HEART GROW FONDER"

Hey guys,

Let me know how as it.This is a purely fiction writing.Some of the emotions that I have written for them is what I felt but that does not necessarily need to match with their POV.