Togetherness

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

They both are in each other's embrace not known for how long.She felt protective in his strong arms wrapped around her small petite figure.She was crying and has drenched his shirt.Here Sidharth had his eyes closed and was feeling her warmth against him.He was happy that she is here with him in his arms.

They stayed like this for sometime.After a while Sana broke the hug and look at him.

"Tujhe decoration pasand nahi aaya?" she asks confusedly.

"Gadhi Mujhe bohot pasand aaya" he again pulls her in arms as he wants to fill all those void that he felt in those three months without her.

"Kaisa lag raha hai?Main wapis aagayi?" she asks.

He is suddenly reminded of the web series and now jerks her and goes take a seat in the sofa.She is confused because of 360 degree behavior shift.

"Kya hua?Aise achanak se kyu aake baith gaya?" she asks confusedly.

"Mujhe late ho raha hain main nikal raha hoon" he says and gets up to leave.

"Itne din baad aayi hu rukh jana.Tujhe yaad nahi aayi meri?" she asks with a pout and holds his hand.

"Tujhse matlab tujhe kya farak padta hain.Chod mera hath mujhe jana hai ghar late ho raha hain." he says not looking at her.

"Sidharthhhhhhhh bol na kya hua?Kuch toh baat hain jo tu nahi bata raha" she whines and wraps her arms around him.

"Sana chodo mujhe jana hain." he tries to free himself.

"Tujhe meri kasam bata kya hua?Maine phone nahi uthaya agar uske liye naraaz hain toh bata du main late night tak shoot ki uske bad ghar jake airport ke liye nikli aur sidha Mumbai aayi.Kal raat se soyi nahi hoon.Sar dard hua pada hain.Bata naaaaaaaaaaaa" she sobs.

How can he not melt seeing his goofball like this.He hugs her back but he needs to tell her the reason as the Kasam is given by her.

"Tune mujhe kyu nahi bataya web series ka aur Mumbai aanewali baat?" he asks.

"Tujhe surprise dena tha yeh baat pehli hi kaushal ko bol di maine ke tujhe inform na kare.Par tujhe kaise pata?" she asks tightening her arms around him.

"Mujhe Vikas ne bataya tha because wo assistant director hain.Tu usse batana bhul gayi kya?" he chuckles.

"Hayee yeh mujhse kaise reh gaya?" she facepalms herself.a

"Kyunki tu gadhi haina isiliye" he replies by kissing her cheeks.

"Hayee Kullu teri kitni yaad aayi mujhe pata hain.Ab main bohot khush hoon." she replies with a smile.

"Sachi?" he asks

"Mucchi" she laughs

They went and had dinner and were together chatting about all the incidents that took place in these three months.

He laughed on himself as the insecurities and the thought of Sana ignoring him for someone else made him laugh like hell.He didn't tell this to her as he was not in a mood to annoy or sad as he knew she will feel bad and may feel that he is still doubting her loyalty towards him.