Chapter 9: A New Arrival

Robin didn't think twice before dumping out what was in the bag. And of course, he had regret what he'd done.

A creature complete new to Robin crawled out. She looks like a Senri, but has wings glittering with golden symbols Robin didn't understand.

"Who are you?" The prisoner the Wingwatchers held hissed at Robin, who backed away. "I rescued you..." he finally choked out. "From the Wingwatchers. They're holding you prisoner."

"And we burned through the cage and picked the locks and got you here," Lillie and Applejuice joined him. "So you're staying here until it's safe outside, from the Wingwatchers."

"Wingwatchers, huh?" the flying senri smiled. "Those Wingwatcher dragons are such a nuisance! How can they, like, capture me when I was just buying stuff in Twigla's Workshop? Do they capture random citizens in where you live?" She shaked off the bag from herself and revealed eagle talon-like hind legs. Because you look weird, right? Robin guessed. "Several," Lillie answered, fuming. "Also several in the other side of Shattered Bay, from the Senri Shelter," Applejuice added. But before they could say anything else, Pug galloped over.

"Oh, my!" the Senri cried when she saw the flying senri bird of whatever species she is. "A Sphinx! We don't see your kind around now anymore, compared to when the Wingwatchers didn't arrive. Tell me, I'm #777, what's your name?"

"Well, who can see us when we're captured by the Wingwatchers?" The Sphinx rolled her eyes. "By the way, I'm Seth." "I'm Robin," Robin held out a paw, and before Lillie could introduce herself, pointed to Lillie, then Applejuice and said, "Those are my friends Lillie and Applejuice."

"Hold up," Lillie pushed Robin and spoke to Seth, "Did you just say that we're captured? Does that mean the Wingwatchers are mass killing Sphinxes? I didn't know that the Wingwathers want genocide of any species."

"No, no, no, not genocide," Seth hushed Lillie and explained, "Before, we were able to cross the border into Shattered Bay and live here. But when the Wingwatchers conquered the land while Aref was having fun in City Fera, they chased out everyone who isn't from the land of Feral and everyone who disobeyed the rules. We are also victims,"

"Do you know the curfew?" Applejuice stepped forward. "Like, 'blah blah blah from now on Senris can only go out from 5pm to 7pm something and kitsunes 7pm to 9pm the rest is dragon country blah blah blah' kind of stuff?" "Yes, the curfew," Seth's eyes darkened as she back away from Applejuice. "The cufrew. The worst thing in the world. Us Sphinxes and the Griffins and other creatures don't even have a second to go outside under that stupid curfew!" Seth hissed at Robin again as if he is the curfew himself.

Applejuice, Robin and Lillie all gave Seth the "Well maybe that's why you're captured" look. 

Pug just face-pawed.