MIIMB 3

Jungkook got inside his brother's car, the biggest grin he had ever had was plastered on his face. Jimin stares at his brother confusingly, he stare at the things in his hands.
"Where did you get that?" He asks, raising his brow as he stared at the flower and plushie.
"You wouldn't believe what happened, hyungie!" Jimin sighs, starting the car and driving off as he let the younger talk.

"Okay, so he wants to date you? Baby, don't you think he might just use you and hurt you?"Jimin says, worriedly looking at his brother. Jungkook rolled his eyes, angrily pouting at his brother.
"Hyungie, are you accusing my other hyungie?" The younger says. Jimin just sighed, he really doesn't want the his brother to get hurt, he's been hurt after their parents died.
"No, Jungkook, I'm not accusing, I'm just worried for you" He says, hugging his brother.

Jungkook hugged back, giggling as he felt tickles on his sides. He started laughing as his brother starts to tickle him. He almost fell if it weren't for Jimin holding onto his waist.
"Stop!!" Jungkook whines, his brother stopped, smiling. He pants heavily, taking a few puffs of his inhaler.
"Why'd you do that?" The younger asks, Jimin makes a thinking face before ruffling the younger's hair.
"Cause you were mad at hyungie" The older says, making the younger giggle.

"I'm not mad at you, hyungie" Jungkook says, squealing as a chocolate was shown in front of him. He grabbed it, immediately unwrapping and biting it. Jimin chuckles, walking to the kitchen.
"Thank you, hyungie!" He heard, smiling.
"Welcome, bubs!" He said back, pouring some water on a glass as he drank it. He walked back to the living room, seeing Jungkook wit chocolate stains on his mouth.

"What a messy baby"

"Hey!"