MIIMB 4

Jungkook hears some gossips, frowning as he looks around. He decided to eavesdrop, quietly gasping at what he heard.

"Did you hear that the famous Kim Taehyung would be studying here?"

"Yeah, his manager insisted"

"But is he okay with it?"

"Yeah, he is, he was looking for a boy?"

Jungkook's eyes widened. The boy they were talking about, is it him? Nah, Taehyung have many fanboys, it can't be him. He just shrugged, but he felt jealous of the thought of his idol dating someone who isn't him. He walked to his class, sulking as he held onto his bag straps.

Jungkook doodles on his sketchbook as all of the students wait for the professor. A knock was heard, making all of them look up. Girls started to squeal at the sight of someone near the door.
"Quiet down everybody" The professor said, walking in along with the person.
"Introduce yourself" The professor said, smiling.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Kim Taehyung ibnida" Taehyung says, bowing at his new classmates. All girls squealed, chairs being banged on as they all saw their idol. Taehyung looks around, spotting a familiar boy. He smiles, bowing before walking to the unoccupied seat beside the boy. All girls pouted, but continued to squealed. Jungkook, who was the boy beside Taehyung was shocked.

So, the thing they were talking about was true. He gulps, looking as he blushed and continued on doodling. Taehyung smirks, tapping the younger's shoulder. Jungkook bit his lips, slowly looking at the idol.
"So we meet again, Park Jungkook, huh? How are you?" Taehyung asks, the younger made an okay gesture, smiling a little.
"Talk to me" The idol said, chuckling as the younger shook his head.

Taehyung tickles the younger's chin, making him giggle and smile.
"Cutie" Taehyung mutters under his breath, chuckling as the younger removed his hand.

"Stop that, hyungie"