MIIMB 14

Jungkook had been silent ever since Taehyung left, he didn't open any accounts of his, not answering any calls and messages that came from 'Taehyungie hyung'. It worries Jimin, he hadn't seen hlthis side of his brother, he always sees the happy-go-lucky side of him.

Jimin knocks on Jungkook's door, frowning as he had been standing there for five minutes and it only takes him 2-3 minutes to wake Jungkook up.
"Bubs? It's already morning, you're gonna be late for school, come on" He says, no response. He started to get worried, so he grabbed the keys in his room. Going back, he inserts the key to the hole, turning it before he heard a click. Opening the door, he saw the dark room, the curtains was covering the light that's coming from the window.

He turns the light on, frowning more as he saw Jungkook covered with a blanket. The room was hot, not even an air can be felt inside. He walked to the bed, removing the blanket that covers Jungkook. The boy looked pale, his eyes was still closed. He shook the boy, causing him to open it a little. Jungkook groans, looking at his brother.
"H-h-hyung?" The younger stutters, coughing as he slowly sat up. Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand, and that's when he felt it, the younger was burning.

He gasps as little, putting his palm over the younger's forehead, he is burning.
"Goodness, I told you not to stay outside, worse, in the rain" Jimin says, as he helped the younger up. He noticed that the boy's legs were shaking, making him worry more.
"I-I don't fe-feel good, hyungie" Jungkook whines, not even caring about his surroundings as he felt sick.
"God, you're so hot(not that kind of hot 🤣)" Jimin says, carrying Jungkook bridal style. As he carried the boy, the younger passes out.