MIIMB 9

"He didn't do anything, hyung" Even if Jungkook said this, Jimin didn't believe it, he knew how his brother is.
"Just tell, baby, didn't you tell me not to lie now you're the one who's lying" Jimin says, and it made Jungkook guilty. He didn't like lying, but if he say what happened then the older will hurt Taehyung.
"But you'll hurt him, hyungie" Jungkook says, sniffling. Jimin sighs, he shakes his head.

"I will not okay? I'll just talk to him" The older says, smiling slightly.
"You promise?" Jungkook asks. He nodded, raising his pinky. The younger giggles as little, wrapping his little finger on his brother's.
"Taehyung hyung yelled at me" Jungkook suddenly blurts out.
"What?!" Jimin yells, shocked to know that someone yelled at his brother. He couldn't even yell at him, and he had just known someone that isn't him yelled at his baby brother.

"Hyungie, you're yelling" He heard Jungkook says, making him chuckle.
"Okay, tomorrow, tell him not to yell at you, or I'll yell at him" Jimin says. The younger nodded, and he started the car.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry!" Taehyung yells as he ran to the younger, hugging him which cause both of them to almost fall. The younger giggles, pouting as he nodded.
"Jimin hyung said if you yell at me again, he'll yell at you" Jungkook says, the older nodded, peppering the younger's face with kisses.
"Are you guys dating already?" Their heads turn to the side to see Taehyung's manager. They nervously laugh, pulling away.

"No?" Taehyung said, not knowing what to say. Hoseok chuckles, rolling his eyes. He leaned to the idol's ear, whispering.
"Come on, just court him already or better ask him to be yours" Hoseok whispers, pulling away and winking at Taehyung before leaving the school.