MIIMB 11

Taehyung gulped for the umpteenth time as he walked in inside the house. He didn't know doing this would make him so nervous, his hands was sweaty.
"Hyung, come on, why did you stop in there?" Jungkook says, startling the older. The older gulped once more before following the younger. Good luck, Taehyung ah, from the readers and me.

"Thank God I gave a good first impression to his brother, hyung, I was so nervous" Taehyung says, sighing as his manager laughs.
"What did he say?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"We had a long question an answer portion"

Taehyung sat down, staring at Jungkook's brother that stared back at him. He couldn't even count how many times he had gulped on the way here.
"Hyung, come on, introduce yourself" Jungkook says, nudging the older's side. He stared back at the oldest in the room, standing up and bowing.
"H-Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung" He says, internally facepalming as he stuttered.

Jimin, from what Taehyung had heard, nodded. He sat back down, almost dropping the spoon on the table.
"So, how old are you?" A sudden question coming from Jimin was said to Taehyung. He looks up, swallowing the food he was chewing.
"I'm 20, hyung" He says, cutting the meat again.
"So tell me about yourself" Jimin says. Taehyung nodded before starting to say things about himself.

"Hmm... What are your intentions with my brother?" Jimin asks, almost making Taehyung choke. He says, took a deep breath before answering.
"I love everything about him, hyung, my intentions with him is to take care of him, love him and not hurt him" Taehyung says and just then the older smiled. This shocked him, but also indicates that he had a good impression.

"Okay, you promise that right? If I ever hear or see him crying, you'll be dead" Jimin says, Taehyung nodded, smiling back.