MIIMB 17

"Jungkook... " Taehyung sadly said, trying to hold the younger's hand but was rejected as the younger shook his head.
"Hyung, I want some space for now" Jungkook says before leaving Taehyung alone. The idol just sighed in frustration, following Jungkook as they had the same class.

Jungkook laughed with the same guy he had the project with, while Taehyung stares at them with jealousy. His phone then rang, fishing it out and answering it.

"So?"

"Nothing, he's still mad"

"So, are you sure that you would ask him properly to be your boyfriend in that concert?"

"Yes, hyung, is the song almost done?"

"Yes, it is, and the concert would be in a few days, but how would we convince him to go?"

"I don't know, I'm still trying"

"Okay then, I'll be going now"

"Okay, hyung"

Taehyung hanged up, looking back to where Jungkook and the guy was sat at. Sighing, he didn't see them, must've went to class already. Standing up, he too, went to class.

"Kook! Wait! I'll just say something to you!" Taehyung yells as he ran after the boy. Jungkook sighed, stopping in his tracks and turning back.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, voice not the same tone as to what he used whenever he greets Taehyung. The older gulped, biting his lips before giving the ticket.
"I-I want you to come to my concert, please, Kook" Taehyung says as the younger stared at the ticket.

Jungkook was having a crisis, he felt bad for the older, he was begging. Sighing for the umpteenth time, he nodded and smiled as little. Taehyung's eyes widened as he got the answer, of course he couldn't hug or spin Jungkook around with the younger in his arms, but he just smiled.

"Really? Thank you! You're in VIP by the way, thank you so much, Kook, it means too much for me. *whispers* I love you"