MIIMB 16

Jimin drove home, Jungkook sleeps on the passenger seat, tired. He just got discharge after two days of staying at the hospital for having flu and not eating much along with sleep deprivation. Jimin sighs, his brother was really sensitive ever since he's a child. They arrived home, Jimin stopping his car and trying to wake Jungkook up. Not having enough sleep made the younger a deep sleeper, so Jimin gave up. He went out of the car, going to the other side and opening the door to carry Jungkook's out.

Just then, another car stopped on a street. Jimin just shrugged it off but as he saw the person who walked out, he rushed. It was Taehyung, someone he didn't want Jungkook to see right now. Closing the door of his car, as speedily walked to their house.
"Wait, Jimin hyung! Wait!" He heard, but he ignored it and got inside the house.

Taehyung sighs, he was too slow. Maybe he could talk to Jungkook on Monday, but what had happened to him?

"H-hyung, I don't want to go to school, look at this" Jungkook says, showing his phone to his hyung. Jimin looks at it, seeing a post of Taehyung's.

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

Thanks for coming to my concert, ARMYs! 보라해 💜

View comments...

Jimin sighed, shaking his head.
"Don't worry, just ignore him okay?" The older says. Jungkook pouted but sighed and nodded otherwise. He stood up from his seat and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth.

Jungkook went inside his school, face hidden by his hoodie. Holding onto his bag straps as he didn't want to bump into Taehyung right now. Walking to his locker, and opening to put things and also get something. He then felt a tap on his shoulder, which made him sigh before turning back.